All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I hope katy comes soon hun I know every pain and you think could this be it but then it ends up being a false alarm but it won't be long for the remaining 3 of us xx

fingers crossed for you too!!

i still have a feeling i'm going to be the last lol

Conrats snow! Lol...tears arefrom the happiness and hormones! I ried a lottoo! :)

Omg Snow!!! :yipee: Congratulations!!!!! :dance:
He is beautiful!!! That was fast! So much for being the last one heheh

Come on Jelly & Dee! Let's get these bubbas out!!! :happydance:

And so the first night was haaaaard.

I was up till midnight with my medication etc plus other babies. Then at 2 I needed more medication and his obs needed checking. Which woke up him and he's been unsettled since :(

Not fed properly all night but just wants cuddles!!!

Dee & Jelly: I hope those babies hurry and get here.

Snow: It'll get better. Sorry for the rough night, but yay for cuddles! :)

So hard to cuddle though when your struggling not to fall asleep!!

It sure is. I remember doing the same my first night. It's going to be a long time until we are sleeping again. :hugs:

I have created a pregnancy journal for anyone who is interested in stalking :)
Also mentioned you gals in there too. Thanks for all the support & friendships we've created here <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1693767-ladybugs-pregnancy-journey.html

stalking you on your journal hun :flower:

still no baby for me :cry: feel like i'm going to be pregnant forever and she's never going to come!

snow it will get better i promise you been there 3 times already jelly i know what you mean still no baby here either hes too lively so looks like an induction for me on wednesday id rather go naturally though ladybug i will be stalking leinz thanks hun xx

snow it will get better i promise you been there 3 times already jelly i know what you mean still no baby here either hes too lively so looks like an induction for me on wednesday id rather go naturally though ladybug i will be stalking leinz thanks hun xx

i've got to see when i'm being induced if i am...i have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow but by the sounds of it i will be last to be induced :(

i've got to see when i'm being induced if i am...i have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow but by the sounds of it i will be last to be induced :(
i have everything crossed for you hun :hugs: ive got to phone up wednesday early morning to see if theres a bed on the ward for me its my sons birthday on friday so i hope im home for that as i know ive got to stay in at least 1 night with having blood presure problems xx

It's the lack of feeding I'm struggling with! He just won't latch on. Currently having to express and syringe but lucky to get .5ml every feed :(

i have everything crossed for you hun :hugs: ive got to phone up wednesday early morning to see if theres a bed on the ward for me its my sons birthday on friday so i hope im home for that as i know ive got to stay in at least 1 night with having blood presure problems xx

awww well i hope your home for your sons bday!! what a great bday present that will be for him :) and i hope there will be a bed too!! <3
Hope everyone has everything crossed for me lol as my midwife is totally useless and will probably leave me till 42 weeks :cry: don't think i can cope for another 2 weeks i'm so uncomfortable!

snow he will get there hun i hope the midwives are helping you some just let you get on with it and dont care whether your struggling or not jelly i hope she sorts something out for you at least give you a sweep which helped me with my 1st and thanks my little boy will be so upset if im in hospital for his bday although jayden will be a great prezzie for him too xx

snow he will get there hun i hope the midwives are helping you some just let you get on with it and dont care whether your struggling or not jelly i hope she sorts something out for you at least give you a sweep which helped me with my 1st and thanks my little boy will be so upset if im in hospital for his bday although jayden will be a great prezzie for him too xx

fingers crossed!!

Awh snow:hugs: I have heard the first few days are the hardest. I hope you have people and resources to turn to for help bf'ing.

It also sounded like Snow's sweep was effective, hopefully if you get one Jelly it will be too. ESP since your overdue I would think its more likely to work.

I have an ultrasound in an hr at the hospital (they do the overdue one there incase anything is wrong & can take you right to l&d).... Following that I have a drs appt. I'm thinking my dr will check me again, and since I'm overdue now she should be able to insert the prostaglandin gel.

My friend (due jan10) had the gel put in fri night, had her show sat morn and I didn't hear from her all sat night/Sunday and still haven't. So I'm assuming it worked and she's in the hosp! This is the 2nd person I've heard getting the gel and having baby within 24hrs.
Here's to hoping!!!!!!

I think a mixture of the sweep, DTD, a glass of wine and a spicy Chinese might have helped it!

I had a really disappointing doctors appt today :(

First I went for my ultrasound and baby passed everything. She is doing great.
Just about shit myself when he told me the estimated fetal weight was 8lb11oz :O

Went to my dr appt. I am only 1.5cm dilated :cry: so she gave me another stretch & sweep. (third one... First 2 times I was at 1cm).

I guess there was over 20 babies born at my hospital on the weekend, so there are no beds free and they've had to move all the inductions for the week.
On Wed I have to call my dr at the hosp and if there's a bed free she will insert the cervadil to ripen my cervix. Then if that doesn't work we will do induction. :(

So basically I am going to be the last girl to have my January jellybean :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->