All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

:hugs: aw I'm sorry its taking so long for your little princess to make her arrival :hugs:

LadyBug: It could still be it at any moment. :hugs:

I had the cervadil with DD #1, it put me into labor she arrived 18 hours later. I wasn't dilated at all, tight and closed.

I had cervadil with DD #2, it fell out in the night, don't know when. Started Pitocin at 5am and she was here 19 hours after insertion. I was dilated 1cm, 20% enfaced and completely engaged prior. No changes until 9am....

Snow: Yay for keeping at the breastfeeding. It's normal to only have colostrum in small amounts until day 3-5. I tried to breastfeed but it wasn't the answer for me. Day 1 was fine, she got colostrum but her sugar levels were low. So at the end of that day they put her on an IV and she had to be formula fed every feeding after latching. Well she took next to nothing from my breast. Day 3 she cried latching and pulled back. It was sad... She wouldn't take to breast at all. So, I began pumping every feed 20 minutes. This caused me so much pain to the uterus I had to have tylenol 3. Day 4 I kept pumping and trying to get her to latch. She threw a fit. Day 5, I hurt so bad down below, Zoela was frustrated.... I decided Breastfeeding wasn't for us and gave up. I'm not sad about it either.

I hope it all gets better for you, hun.

Thanks for the response girls xx

ATM I'm suffering from extreme lower back pain and moderate menstrual like cramping low in my belly. It's been like this for 2days mostly at night, unfortunately keeping me awake crying all night :cry:

Had another acupuncture appt last night at 7:30.. Really hoping things are moving along. I don't feel that I can do this anymore. I'm so upset, my emotions keep running from anxious, to impatient, and to angry!!! I find myself shaking my belly yelling"get out!!!!!!"
:cry: I just want her to be here and for all this pregnancy misery to go away :cry:

Ahhh... hun sounds like progression is definitley happening. Either way she's going to be here soon! :hugs:

back from my appointment...less than amused :cry: my MW refused to give me a sweep :growlmad: no induction date :growlmad: just another appointment for next week when i'll be 40+10 (41+3) then she will give me a sweep...and she was extremely rude to my OH (he was being nothing but polite to her) and she was trying to blame me for the delayed blood test results on my liver...when she's the one that didn't mark them as urgent!! Buuuut on the plus side bubbas heart is still nice and strong and she's 4/5ths engaged :thumbup: so one more 5th and she'll be there....off to bounce on my ball!! :haha:

Hope dee and lady are holding out!! and all our thread babies are doing well :kiss:

Oh ladies I'm sorry to hear things arnt going to plan :(

We've had to switch to bottles this morning which he's took straight to :) but we're not giving up, I'm going to keep expressing until my milk comes in and we'll try and pump that :)

But for now we've just been discharged so OH has gone to get the car seat and then were popping to Asda to buy some formula plus outfits as he's bigger than planned!!

Last few minutes in hospital!

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/487F2D08-432B-4F20-BB25-ACA3757AE80C-1009-00000073044A7305_zps4902c47e.jpg

Last few minutes in hospital!

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/487F2D08-432B-4F20-BB25-ACA3757AE80C-1009-00000073044A7305_zps4902c47e.jpg

he is gorgeous hun :)

omg my back hurts and im getting period like cramps too :( wish this was a definite sign that she's coming!

is it weird that i'm excited that my OH just felt babies head when he checked my cervix for me lol :happydance: that's good right?? means she's going to be here soon?

Jelly beans I'm keeping everything crossed for you! :) hope this is it!

Aw snow he is so cute
!
I'm still nursing Charlotte :) it was rough at first but its def getting way better!
I'm a milk producing machine lol I already have like 7 bags in the freezer each with 6oz in them. I have to pump like 2/3 times a day! My milk came in so fast and so much that I wa leaking and felt like I was going to explode lol plus she can't latch if I'm so full.
She's getting better with eating, and I can tell she's been nursing longer instead of nursing for comfor and falling asleep

Jellybeans: EEeeeeek! Baby will be here soon. OH feeling baby's head is wonderful. I hope you are in labor now. :wohoo:

Snow: Ahhhh... So adorable. :) So happy you are going home.

Jess: Yay for good BFing! :wohoo: That stuff is liquid gold.

Here's my Zoela with her HB teddybear. (1 week old, Say What?)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2501.jpg

Jelly it WILL come!!

Jess your so lucky. I'm not convinced by formula at all. He had 2 bottles (30ml each) in the night and he goes through it in about 3 minutes and he's still hungry after!

However this morning we tried latching again and he latched for about 5 minutes (if that) so I tried hand expressing. I got 12ml in a syringe for him but I have no idea if that's much? He seemed happy after tho!

Got one of my children's centre support staff popping over in a mo to offer advice. I really want this to work!

Jess are you using a manual or electric pump? I tried the manual pump last night but don't think I've got enough yet, my milk only started appearing last night.

Will update when I've seen the worker :)

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/1F9EB493-97FC-4EF5-8B59-56774D37198D-597-000000C823F45D79_zps17b226ff.jpg

Time to meet the family....

(This is after he punched the cat who ran off and hid, I laughed ALOT)

The other dog is just a bit too 'enthusiastic' so meeting him will be slower...

Snow I have a puppy (she turns 1 today! So idk if she's considered a puppy anymore) but she too is a bit hyper and when we introduced her to Charlotte we had her on a leash.
To everyones susprise she did awsome!
Right now all she wants to do is lick the baby lol

Oh and I have an electric pump (idk what id do without it!) The manual ones are just too much! Too painful too much time and too much work lol
When my milkm came in I was so full the she couldn't even latch at al. So I had to exress a little so she could get a good lach and get going nursing
Speaking of latching, she still has a little problem. It takes a few times getting her latched right before she can go ahead and eat.
I have noticed that over the last two days she's got bette at latching and eating more :)
It just takes time I guess.

Just had a great latching session with the worker, really helped and so we've decided to ditch the formula! We're going to give this a proper proper go!

Oh and milk def in, I squirted. Lol.

Jelly, dee and lady bug how you doing?

Just had a great latching session with the worker, really helped and so we've decided to ditch the formula! We're going to give this a proper proper go!

Oh and milk def in, I squirted. Lol.

Jelly, dee and lady bug how you doing?

i'm good just got sore ribs today...feel like i'm in limbo and am sooooo bored it's unreal!

I'm at the hosp hooked up to the fetal monitor. Cervadil has been inserted! I get monitored for 2hrs and sent home if I don't have contractions.

Good luck ladybug :)

Guess who currently has a baby attached to her boob! So happy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->