All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Congrats ladybug she is adorable jelly your bump is very low now won't be much longer xx

Jellybeans your bump does look low esp compared to your avatar pix! :)

yeah i do feel a lot lower ladies!! Getting some cramping today but won't hold my breath as i've had a few days of it and it turns out to be nothing...

Your bump looks very low now! What a difference!
Crossing my fingers for you jelly, your time is coming very soon!!!!

& Snow- Dylan is adorable :kiss: Great photos!

Your bump looks very low now! What a difference!
Crossing my fingers for you jelly, your time is coming very soon!!!!

Thanks hun!! :flower: :kiss:

As I thought the cramping has gone and I'm still without my baby :cry: I'm starting to get very down in the dumps now...All I want is to be able to have our little girl and hold her instead of having her inside me feels like it's never going to happen :nope:

Keep your chin up jelly :) when will they induce?

Lady she is so cute and a bog girl too_!! My little girl isn't quite as big as her yet lol Congrats!

:hug:
Try not to get down Jellybean, your going to have your little girl in you arms soon enough

Awww brill come on katy won't be long now jelly goodluck xx

Jelly: Yay, Can't wait to hear Katy is here! :)

SNow: Beautiful baby! Love the pics!

Lady: Congrats! Beautiful little girl! :)

Jess: I sure hope the sickness leaves your house. Makes parenting so much harder. DD is also sick here and I'm so worried about her giving it to Zoela.

Jess does pumping take a while to happen? I've started this morning and pumped straight after a feed. Struggled to get 5ml on each attempt :(

We are having hit & miss breast feeding sessions
I think I'm going to have to speak to a lactation consultant...
I can get her latched on properly, and she "suck suck, swallows" two or three times. Then she pushes my nipple out with her tongue and sucks on the tip causing me so much pain!
My left nipple actually bled yesterday :cry:
I pumped some colostrum out into a bottle & refrigerated it. But I haven't used it yet bc I'm nervous about the whole nipple confusion thing.
Snow; I know you are breast feeding, do you use bottle and breast?
Any advice ladies???

Man she's lucky she's so dang cute <3
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/7D69C0EB.jpg

Snow my consultant said not to Nino for first two weeks then do like 15 min on each breast after a feed but my friend said try to feed on one side while pumping the other is what worked for her...I picked a feed where baby didn't eat.much and started pumping that time. But the consultant said at first you won't get a lot but doing the pumping after feed will make u produce more so ull start getting more after a week. I just finally am able to get like an oz out of each when I do it..

Lady what position is baby laying to eat? They say no bottle first two weeks is best idea.

We're just breast as to be honest we're having such a hard time with it that I'm worried a bottle would make it worse :(

I really want to pump so I can leave LO with daddy or possibly even nanny in a few weeks without me 'having' to be there.

Know what I mean?

Anyone else getting a touch of baby blues? He started crying a minute ago (clean nappy and recently fed) and I just started crying :(

Snow that's probably just hormones adjusting not so much baby blues :) I've had a cry or two :)

I do worry that daddy is doing a lot more than me and seems to be 'better' at this than me :( he says he loves doing it and I'm recovering, but what about when he goes back to work? Will I cope?

I've had a few cries as well :( I keep telling myself it's normal and all will be ok soon enough as don as I get into the swing of things

I had a bit of a rough start in the beginning with latching. Just keep taking them off and re latching, as many times as it takes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->