All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I'm at the hosp hooked up to the fetal monitor. Cervadil has been inserted! I get monitored for 2hrs and sent home if I don't have contractions.

good luck hun!! hope those contractions start for you!! :flower:

Oh my days I'm starting to get the "is Katy here yet" messages on fb... I just had to post a status saying clearly not or there'd be pictures by now....its so annoying!! wish people would have the common sense to check my profile...they'd see I've been posting all day and if she was on her way i wouldn't be sitting on bloody facebook!

Jelly - Was about to use this on my Facebook banner but never got there. Maybe you'd like it?

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/1F99F847-8634-44E0-9A7C-C684C539CF5B-1440-00000117E30CA2AC_zpsd6494bff.jpg

Jelly - Was about to use this on my Facebook banner but never got there. Maybe you'd like it?

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/1F99F847-8634-44E0-9A7C-C684C539CF5B-1440-00000117E30CA2AC_zpsd6494bff.jpg

haha i love it hun!!! Will definitely steal it :p

Lady hows the contractions coming anything?

Jelly i thinkkaty will come tomorrow! Ur midwife sounds like a nightmare from what ive saw u post...come one lil katy, and i hope it works ladybug! :)

Baby jayden arrived at 19 58 22nd of january weighing 6lb 12 will update when I get home from hospital goodluck girls xx

Baby jayden arrived at 19 58 22nd of january weighing 6lb 12 will update when I get home from hospital goodluck girls xx

Well done Dee!!! Can't wait for the update!! Congratulations :kiss:

Jelly i thinkkaty will come tomorrow! Ur midwife sounds like a nightmare from what ive saw u post...come one lil katy, and i hope it works ladybug! :)

here's hoping Nikki!!

only 2 of us left and Lady is in hospital so seems i was right i am last lol

:happydance: Congratulations Dee!!!!!! :yipee:

And then there were two! ;) ......

I'm at home resting. They monitored me for 2hrs and sent me home.
Still no contractions. If nothing happens by 9:30pm when I take the cervadil out then I'm to page my dr and she will insert another one.
Let you ladies know if there's anything in the next 5.5hrs!

:happydance: Congratulations Dee!!!!!! :yipee:

And then there were two! ;) ......

I'm at home resting. They monitored me for 2hrs and sent me home.
Still no contractions. If nothing happens by 9:30pm when I take the cervadil out then I'm to page my dr and she will insert another one.
Let you ladies know if there's anything in the next 5.5hrs!

fingers crossed for you hun :flower:

Well done dee!!

Ladies are we all planning on staying in this group after all our LOs arrive? I'd miss you too much!

Just tried to get Dylan to latch and he's being awkward again!

Well done dee!!

Ladies are we all planning on staying in this group after all our LOs arrive? I'd miss you too much!

Just tried to get Dylan to latch and he's being awkward again!

I definitely want to stay and keep in contact!! I'd miss you all too much too! :flower:

Shall we just keep this topic going?

Ladies Q for you, Dylan really struggles to latch onto my right boob. Seems to almost hate it (screams and pushes it away) but my left he goes straight on!!

I've just got OH to get me a cup so I can express my right boob (as he's not feeding from it).

Any ideas? I will admit with my right boob he has to lie on his forceps bruise, so I wonder if it hurts?

Is what I'm doing ok?

Congratulations .. So happy for you :happydance:
Can't wait to see pics xxx

I'd miss u gals too much if we stopped chatting :kiss:

ATM it's 3am and I'm staying in hosp for night. Gel was inserted an hr ago. One more hr to be monitored.... OH is snoozing in the chair. & I'm ridiculously uncomfortable in this bed!!!
By the sounds of it Dr might break my water in the morn. I've had the odd contraction but nothing regular. Hoping the gel works and I dilate! Was only 2cm when I was checked last :(

Come out baby!!!!!!! :brat:

Fingers crossed LadyBug.

I can't imagine an induction but after my 'wham bham thank you man' labour I can't imagine much different!

LadyBug: Sounds wonderful, like this is it! :thumbup:

Jellybeans: I'm sorry that you are last and that people won't stop with the "Is baby here." How frustrating! I hope you go soon. :hugs:

Snow Owl: No BF help for you, hun! But, I'm happy that you haven't given up. :hugs:

AFM: Zoela is healthy... First pediatrian visit went to perfection. She is 2 1/2 oz over her birth weight and 1/4 inches longer now. :wohoo: She lost her cord at 6 days so she's ready for tummy time.

She takes 3oz every 3 hours. And is aloud to sleep 4-6 hours at night if she will allow me. But, she doesn't and I'm trying for 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->