All my teeth are gonna fall out

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Well probably not, ha ha, but I just struggle to brush my teeth. It makes me gag so much it hurts my tummy! Never actually been sick! Does anyone else get this as everyone I mention it to thinks i'm weird! :wacko:

This happens to me, there are some days where I fear it so much I just floss and do a swish of mouthwash (which isn't great either) but something about shoving the toothbrush in my mouth initiate and immedate gag response lol

Yea happened to my. The dentist advised a toothbrush called tepe compact available on amazon and ebay. Its like a baby sized head but adult bristles. Working wonders right now x

A tepe is for inderdental cleaning? Just like floss?? U cud use mouthwash and floss in morning and do the full toothbrush after dinner/afternoon time see if that helps xx

I get this badly! Glad I'm not the only one! Its ironic that pregnancy is the one time you need to brush your teeth more than usual (after throwing up/funny taste in mouth etc) and it becomes a challenge just to do it twice a day!

I get this so bad, I can't do my teeth now without being sick. It's awful, I'm just hoping it'll get easier at 12 weeks.

Thankfully I can brush my teeth without any problem, but I always brush my tongue afterwards to take care of any germs there and it makes me gag. I've definitely almost thrown up from just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->