All over again

croydongirl

Reaction score
Low blood Hcg last weekend, stopped taking progesterone, started bleeding yesterday. 4 miscarriages this year.

We have only tried to get pregnant 3 times (one was an accident!) and we have conceived every time but miscarried at around 5 weeks every time.

Nothing is wrong with us medically (at least that they have found) Doc started us on the progesterone this last cycle just to give us some extra help but wasn't the magical miracle we were hoping for this month.

Heartbroken. In pain. And unsure how many more m/c I can go through. The hope is so hard to let go of when there doesn't seem to be a reason, but the crushing disappointment is so hard to take month after month.

Oh darling I am so so sorry for all your losses.

After research I have been doing independently 5/6 week losses could also be linked to clotting problems. I plan to start taking 75mg aspirin a day to prevent this, possibly worth talking to your doctor about??

:hugs: xx

we have started using that after a bfp on the recommendation of our fertility doc. I have been doing some research too about early losses and found some interesting info about cortisol levels. I suffer with anxiety disorder and cortisol is produced in early pregnancy to subdue the immune system so it doesn't reject the teeny baby.
When I have so much anxiety anyway, and especially to do with pregnancy, so when my body suddenly poduces more cortisol with early pregnancy and i am feeling anxious, and responding to all the cortisol in my system I truly beliee this might be causing a problem .In some studies I have read increased cortisol level are highly connected to losses before 6 weeks.

My cortisol levels did not show strange results in the bunch of tests i had a few months ago when we stopped trying for a bit, but i wasn't pregnant or anxious so I wonder if they would be different (i am sure they would be) if they tested in the first week after ovulation. Anyway, my doc said when i get my bfp they will call in a prescription for me to take which reduces cortisol production.

So many drugs, so much to think about, I thought this was supposed to be easy!

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your losses and all your anxiety.

I have anxiety disorder & depression myself and think I may have caused my MMC by getting really anxious about a family situation. I've not told the doctor but I might do...

I know that omega oils are supposed to help with anxiety and depression so I'm planning to start taking those soon. Just make sure that if you take them, they're not derived from fish livers as that's bad for any pregnancy that may occur.

*hugs* I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. Anxiety is the worst thing I've ever had to deal with.

Im so sorry to hear about all of your losses. I really hope you dont give up trying.
I hope you find out why this keeps happening, and find a treatment that works for you.
Good luck for your next BFP, and I hope the baby sticks for the whole 9 months next time
xx

Know how you're feeling right now hun - it's almost worse to be given the false hope of being "cured" only to be disappointed again, so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Good luck with it all in the future hunny, i was so heart broken after 1 so god only knows how your feeling right now.
Keep your chin up girlie, your time will come xxx

So sorry for your losses hun, i really hope you find the strength to get through it and keep going, good luck and take care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->