All over the place

vickytoria88

Reaction score
My periods are just all over the place. I track my periods on iPhone app thing that also tells me when I'm expected to OV. My periods have been getting further apart cycles used to be 29 days then started getting further apart and I was due to have AF this Friday coming, but the witch turned up early. I wish I was regular, not just for baby making but I've stared feeling I'll with AF and like to be peppered.

Well I guess I'm out of the game this month :(

I do hope so, i just wish AF would be regular if shes going to come at all, bloomin :witch:

Hi, I don't know anything about you so please, please, don't get offended when I say this because its only from personal experience. I put on a bunch of weight and when I did my periods got farther and farther apart. My normal cycle is around 28-32 days but when I was at my biggest I think they went to 80+. I didn't realize that my weight was the cause until I started to lose weight and they started to regulate. I don't know if you are overweight, but if you are it could be the cause.

I am over weight, but I'm
Lighter than I've ever been so I don't think this is the cause. I think it's more likely to be the stress of my job. I work in a community hospital as a health care assistant and doing shift work isn't the beat, doing nights the a day off then on days then suddenly nights again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->