All signs point to a + but do these look like Evaps?

Mrs.iwnamkabb

A Family Begins with Love
Reaction score
So I've taken two tests both showed up neg (or so I could tell) in the window. So I tossed them in the trash. I had a two day period this month so when I saw the tests were neg I just thought it's a short period.

Still feeling off, feeling pmsy with the tender boobs and cramps that seem regular yet I'm about a week in to my next cycle if you count day one of my two day period. So, feeling icky like I am, I got curious and went and pulled the tests out of the trash and this is what I see. Too test was taken yesterday and bottom was a day maybe two before that. I haven't tested today, because I'm frankly I haven't felt good enough to leave the house.

My gut says they're Evaps.. because they're invalid tests since I read it after the time frame, but wanted to share and have some fun with it. What do you see?[URL=https://s1188.photobucket.com/user/jenifer_rene06/media/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/DC385D94-D8A9-4DDC-87C2-34A67C54C09F.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/DC385D94-D8A9-4DDC-87C2-34A67C54C09F.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

It's possible you are pregnant but have just had a bleed, can you order more tests in the post?

And I showed my friend this pic and she could only see one purple line 😜 Amateur lol I'm sure I could find a line on any test haha

I do see those lines but again I wouldn't trust them since they are many hours old. I would retest. Another B&B had what she thought was a period and is now getting faint BFP's. So it is possible that you had a bleed and you are pregnant.

I do see a second line but I would advise testing again as the tests were hours old when you checked back on them :)

I see those lines but wouldn't trust them as they are so old. Let us know what your new tests say when you get them!

I definitely see lines in those tests. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->