All these riots everywhere!!!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I cant believe what I see on the tv last night. Its shocking. These people arent decent human beings.

They hotwired two police cars and then set them alight, they set fire to a double decker bus and they have destroyed peoples places of business and peoples homes.

I was watching Sky News last night and watched that bus explode and then start to melt. :nope: terrible

What is the country coming to.

There was a young lad walking down the street with a trolley full of stolen goods!

:nope:

I think it's awful how people behave these days.

I saw it on the news this morning, scary stuff. Similar thing happened there in 1985. I would have been so scared if I lived there! x

all the parents in the tottenham area should be urged to watch the footage and, if they can identify their children, hand them in. little *******s!

If my LO had taken part, I'd hand them over to the police.
Disgusting behavior, so so sad :nope:

i actually felt sick watching it, they had no idea if those buildings were occupied before they set them on fire. there's no way they can hide behind "protest" with this one =/ blatant criminality! the brazeness of those just walking into shops and taking stuff.. couldn't believe it!

They showed a total disregard for the lives of innocent people they brought into it..
Can't believe it, I'm watching the news in shock :nope:

Thats what I said. Its not a protest, they were just there to cause ultimate damage. They set fire to peoples homes :nope: innocent peoples homes!!

I don't care what they were protesting against, that kind of behavior is inexcusable and should be severely punished :nope:
Anyone from the area should be able to recognize people from the news..I hope to God they identify them to the police!

There has been 7 arrests already. 8 police officers injured, 11 others injured.

When I was watching that bus I was so shocked, they were all just standing next to it and it was just collapsing... It was just so heartbreaking to see. People just have no respect anymore!

i'm not even sure what the "peaceful protest" was for to begin with. because that man had been killed? haven't the IPCC released a statement saying that he DID shoot at an officer first.. what do the public expect, the police to let him fire away just because he was a half decent dad of 4? :shrug:

i think ts disgraceful, all because of some guy getting killed, I'm sorry but if you shoot at police you're gonna get shot back, it his own fault. I feel sorry for the residents there :(

Dont know where ive been hiding! Only just seen this!!!!

Whats happened?? I've seen photos :shock: they are terrible! Why are people protesting??

It is absolutely awful. I cannot see how anyone can justify this type of behaviour but no doubt the police will once again be blamed by some for this. This is rioting, not a protest.

I was born and raised in Islington, not too far from Tottenham although I did briefly stay with a family for a while in Tottenham, and it's not known for being a nice area at all.

It's really rather dodgy and I've always tried to avoid going there. I think the people that were involved in the riots are nothing but barbaric pigs and deserve locking up!!

:nope: those poor innocent people who've had their homes and business's destroyed didn't deserve this
i hope all those responsible are caught

I live in Wood Green which is 2 miles from Tottenham High Road and has also been affected, not to the extent the Tottenham has but we have experienced the looting and trashing. The town looks and feels awful. I hate living here at the moment, its just too unsafe for anyone let alone me being nearly 30wks with twins :(

Every 5 minutes, riot vans, police cars and fire engines are screaming past the flat :(

Im appauled. Imm watching it on the news right now and there are no words to desribe how discutsing that behaviour is!

Its all kicking off in Enfield now. Im about to tune into Sky News in bed and catch up.

I live in Wood Green which is 2 miles from Tottenham High Road and has also been affected, not to the extent the Tottenham has but we have experienced the looting and trashing. The town looks and feels awful. I hate living here at the moment, its just too unsafe for anyone let alone me being nearly 30wks with twins :(

Every 5 minutes, riot vans, police cars and fire engines are screaming past the flat :(

I'm in Harringay just up the road and I am SHOCKED at the photos and videos I am seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->