All these riots everywhere!!!

I agree that the riots were mostly mindless vandalism, but the Conservatives run this country, they need to re think the police cuts. Nobody said they need to change their mind on all their cuts. But the police are needed and this just proved it.

Most public services are getting cut, not just the police. They moan about cuts but I can't imagine anyone would be happy with a tax.rise to pay for it all.

Im fully aware of all the cuts.

The Government lie to the public thinking they are believable and they arent.

I agree, all I am saying is they are in a no win situation, if they go back on their cuts of the police then they will be expected too go back on their cuts for other areas too (fire, NHS for example), all of these areas are needed but they can't go back on the cuts for them all, so how are they expected too get around it??

The point is the lies they tell, they make out that there is going to be more police on the beat with these cuts because they are freeing up offices but they arent because those positions still need to be filled and will be filled via police officers, they want to cut paperwork but they cant. There is no way around it, there are some things you cant cut because no matter what way you look its going to reduce the number of officers. Conservatives are just liars. Plain and simple. Most politicians are. But these lot are in a league of their own.

This is obviously something you are passionate about Laura as you have seen the consequences, but the same is happening with cuts across the board. Cuts to fire services means less firemen, longer response times and therefore possibly greater damage and more deaths, the same with ambulance services, less paramedics means longer response times and possibly more deaths, NHS cuts means less nurses and mw's again possibly more deaths. So the same could be said for all of the above about there being some things you cant cut because it will result in less firepeople/paramedics/nurses/mw's etc.

This is obviously something you are passionate about Laura as you have seen the consequences, but the same is happening with cuts across the board. Cuts to fire services means less firemen, longer response times and therefore possibly greater damage and more deaths, the same with ambulance services, less paramedics means longer response times and possibly more deaths, NHS cuts means less nurses and mw's again possibly more deaths. So the same could be said for all of the above about there being some things you cant cut because it will result in less firepeople/paramedics/nurses/mw's etc.

I do understand that and like I said there are some services you just cant cut even though they are cutting them, with regards to the NHS and the same with the police there are jobs that dont need to be there. But they are cutting the wrong things.

Last year I had to have nail surgery on my toes :)haha: it was awful, cut your toenails properly :haha:) I was referred to see someone who looked at my feet and said yep you need surgery, I then had to wait to see a consultant who said exactly the same and then I had to see another consultant who also said I needed surgery, apparently the two people before werent able to send me for surgery and they you had to work up through the list lol! What a waste in money. There are jobs that need cutting they are just cutting the wrong ones and its not gonna save much money if any at all!!

Totally agree with you Laura, my mum is a nurse so I hear about some of the ways money is wasted, plus what they go through every day. I think though that the government just says the NHS budget or the police's budgets is getting cut by x amount and the people at the top of those things make the decision where it gets cut and sadly those people make the wrong decisions.

Yup. Its a joke. Just to have nail surgery I had to go through all that. Its amazing how they cant see it but I suppose when you get private health care you wouldnt :haha: I really dislike David Cameron, at first I thought he policies werent all that bad now we are in deep and he just fed us with complete rubbish the whole time. Mind you dont they all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->