All these riots everywhere!!!

It disgusts me..
It's things like this that make me hate this country even more :nope:

Those poor people that have lost their homes and businesses, I really feel for them!

I truly hope the people involved get's what's coming to them and get locked up for a long while. Who do they think they are :growlmad:
x

I am devestated and heartbroken I live extremely near both Tottenham and Enfield my OH drives a night bus around those areas and his garage is in Enfield. The bus that was burnt was one of the buses he drives; his bus nearly got jacked early this morning in Wood Green (stupid controllers were diverting them there despite mass looting and roadblocks being set up by rioters) but a passenger knew a way round the back streets. The bus immediately in front of OH; OH told him to go the same way; but driver said he was scared to get stuck in some back streets; it was a bendy bus and they have been showing the youtube footage of what happened to that on the news; the windscreen and side windows were smashed. Several other of his depot's buses were smashed up as well. Its like a war zone and maybe I should work for the police or something as a crime expert because earlier on I said watch they will start on other areas of North and N.E. London including possibly Enfield and Walthamstow; they have just started looting in walthamstow now :(

I used to live next door to Oldham when those riots were happening (though I was abroad at the time and the people in that country were terrified that England was dangerous! Was hard to convince them otherwise). Those riots were nowhere near what these are.

Apparently in Wood Green they broke into McDonalds and started cooking the food themselves and are now doing the same in the MacDs and krispy kreme in Enfield. Would be funny if it wasn't real. In a way I blame News International for this; because the whole phone hacking scandal has left the police with no-one really in charge and while the police are incompetent at the best of times I think if these scum are aware the police don't really have anyone in charge they will really take advantage. When all the heads and their deputies resigned the other week they were even saying on LBC rioters may take advantage of that.

who do these people think they are, really? what an embarassment to our country!

who do these people think they are, really? what an embarassment to our country!

I know it's just pathetic and very, very sad!

I will never understand the mentality of some people :nope:

They just don't give a damn about anything or anyone :(

It makes my blood boil!
x

I just see on the news aswell that according to the front page of tomorrows "Sun" Children as young as 7 were getting involved in the rioting.. Wtf?

x

Not only that hun but a mum was filmed by a member of the public getting her kids shoes by looting (they were with her!) and getting them to try them on first! Mmm yes your stolen shoes must fit properly:growlmad:

if i was a policeperson i wouldn't be able to refrain from giving them a good slap!

Its completely out of control, seems like BBC and Sky have turned their back and blacked out any new reports. There are videos of shops being looted in Brixton.

Sky news seem to be looping the same info, there's a lot on twitter about it. Lily Allen has recently posted a link which has proved to be interesting with live updates.

https://bit.ly/rnN4H6

Brixton has been torn apart. I just drove past it on my way to work.

Footlocker is just a black shell now, T-Mobile, H&M, Morley's, Bodyshop, Sainsbury's, KFC, McDonalds and more have all smashed windows and stuff has been stolen. Its a terrible site. I grew up around Brixton as my nan and aunty lived there and its heartbreaking to see it like it is now. The poor police officers have been there all night and are still there telling people they cant get on the tube as the station is closed, they are diverting some of the traffic down the roads which are closed, the high street has been taped off and only cars can pass.

Apparently it was all over Facebook and Twitter that this was gonna happen.

My OH text me to say has something happened in Brixton at 8pm and I said no it was in Enfield, the BB he got on his Blackberry was the message saying they were going to Brixton to cause trouble. It was a broadcast message so thousands of people got it. The police already knew it was gonna happen.

And to think in under a year we're hosting the olympics!! with lots of other countries coming to stay here!!

Feel sorry for the poor police with wives and children at home not knowing what's going to happen to them.. feel sorry for the hospital staff at the kings college hospital who had to put up with gangs fighting against each other while they were trying to see to the victims!! they don't deserve this! and who will end up footing the bill for all this - us taxpayers - who buy our kids shoes and takeaways and HD TV's the normal way!!

I bet the insurance companies are busy today. All that glass that needs to be replaced

Brixton has been torn apart. I just drove past it on my way to work.

Footlocker is just a black shell now, T-Mobile, H&M, Morley's, Bodyshop, Sainsbury's, KFC, McDonalds and more have all smashed windows and stuff has been stolen. Its a terrible site. I grew up around Brixton as my nan and aunty lived there and its heartbreaking to see it like it is now. The poor police officers have been there all night and are still there telling people they cant get on the tube as the station is closed, they are diverting some of the traffic down the roads which are closed, the high street has been taped off and only cars can pass.

Apparently it was all over Facebook and Twitter that this was gonna happen.

My OH text me to say has something happened in Brixton at 8pm and I said no it was in Enfield, the BB he got on his Blackberry was the message saying they were going to Brixton to cause trouble. It was a broadcast message so thousands of people got it. The police already knew it was gonna happen.

I have a friend whose job it is to be in charge of the maintenance and building of H&M's in London and it was his job to go and check out what needed doing to the shops to get them safe to the staff again,the cost of what has been damaged/ taken is disgusting :nope: :nope:

I am utterly gob-smacked!

This Mark Duggan must've been pretty notorious around London to have had this massive effect on people to do all this.

Does anyone know the whys and wherefores that he was being followed and why he was shot in the first place!

This isnt really to do with Mark Duggan. The Tottenham riots werent even to do with him, Mark Duggans family and friends held a peaceful protest (not that one exists) and others got word and caused a huge domino effect.

The troubles in Enfield and Brixton were caused on the back of that but were nothing really to do with Mark Duggan, it was teenagers and lowlives on Facebook and Twitter, the police follow every account on any social network so had to get to the truth and werent in time for what happened..

As for him being shot and killed the IPCC are investigating so we wont know yet but i've heard things about him and his life, he apparently was into crime. I just really hope that when the investigation comes to a close it shows the police didnt do anything wrong, they are already treading one eggshells.

Just by reading the articles online, it suggests that this is in protest of what happened to him.
But it doesnt detail very much [that i can find] why it hapened int he first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->