All these riots everywhere!!!

I dont think anyone has said he dont deserve the sentance we are just laughing because the idiot stole 3 bottles of water. He added to the fear people felt so I agree he got a sentance.

What did he say? :flower:

Ed that is!

I dont think anyone has said he dont deserve the sentance we are just laughing because the idiot stole 3 bottles of water. He added to the fear people felt so I agree he got a sentance.

Makes it funny, admittedly. Imagine that in prison... what are you in for?

I robbed a couple of bottles of Evian. :haha:

:rofl: its nearly as bad as that lass who nicked a bag of sweets from the pound shop, what are you in for, oh i nicked a pound bag of sweets :dohh:

Makes it funny, admittedly. Imagine that in prison... what are you in for?

I robbed a couple of bottles of Evian. :haha:

Not even Evian, he stole from Lidl I think :haha: Even cheaper than Evian!

Its madness! He is gonna go to prison with murderers and rapists and he stole 3 bottles of water :haha: Dont drop the soap bad boy!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: its nearly as bad as that lass who nicked a bag of sweets from the pound shop, what are you in for, oh i nicked a pound bag of sweets :dohh:

She is a clown! Lol. She is so thick she got a group on Facebook! :haha:

And the girl who worked at Curry's and looted them in her uniform

:rofl:

Proof positive, as if it were needed, that these horrible little sods are thick as pig poo and twice as dense.

He just went against most of what David Cameron said.

He said that 5 years ago the welfare of poorer/lower class families mattered to David Cameron and today he is brushing it under the carpet.

He said that the cuts to the police force shouldnt be cut and to cut it would go against everything from the past two weeks.

He also went on to say that families need to be supported better.

Its not the bag of sweets, or just a bottle of water, its the context they did it in. They did it when they KNEW police were stretched and the city was being rioted. NOT ON. Im glad theyre getting harsh punishments.

We agree we are just laughing at them cos they are complete idiots!

we get riots here every year, it doesn't get out of hand (usually!) because the police are trained and equipped to deal with it. cameron should be ashamed.

And they are still going ahead with Police cuts. Theresa May thinks that cos a lot of people dont know about what she is actually cutting they will agree with her. :dohh: She has got this completely wrong!

see (as much as I hate the conservatives) They really are in a sticky wicket! If they stop the police cuts then they will be expected too stop the cuts too every area and that just isn't possible, to stop the cuts would go against EVERYTHING they said last year, so they really are in a no win situation

I don't think it is unfair that people seem too be laying the blame only at the conservatives feet, when in reality people need too grow and and take responsiblity of their own actions. The riots didn't even make sense, I mean they were 'apparently' (i'll use that term VERY loosely) protesting again the police & the government, now if that was really the case then why were they not attacking police & government buildings only (NOT that I am saying this is right!!!) but it makes no sense too attack innocent bystanders instead. It's like me being pissed at Sky and ringing British gas too yell at them instead

it was mindless vandalism at them end of the day, and they are just trying too make an excuse for their actions

Well I mean have the riots stopped?
I wasn't trying to be rude. Is it O.K now and safer?

The cuts might make sense to someone who doesnt see behind the scenes.

My mum worked for the Police for 16 years, she was a Traffic Warden, then an SRO and then she worked in the IBO, they did all the intelligence for Police Officers who were attending a 999 call.
They told her that she would be made redundant as they were making cuts and that a police officer would be trained to cover her once she had gone. So they are wasting money replacing her with a Police Officer who wouldnt be able to patrol the streets and would also need IBO training, she got a huge payout and then a pension!!! The Conservatives cuts are complete crap! They havent saved anything, they can go around pretending to people that they have saved money but they havent. Lots of people have been made redundant in sections of the police we need! Child Protection services have been cut, Rape squads have been cut and also IBO, the intelligence which feeds the police. There isnt more police on the beat there is less.
You can choose to believe Mr Cameron if you like but I dont.
38,000 more unemployed, well done Conservatives, just what you wasnt trying to acheive!!!

Well I mean have the riots stopped?
I wasn't trying to be rude. Is it O.K now and safer?

I was joking that the riots have stopped cos all the rioters are in prison :shrug:

I never once said I agree with the conservatives, all I said was they are in a sticky wicket and a no win situation, and that people can't blame the conservatives for the riots when it wasn't only their fault, there are many people & areas at fault, but 98% of it was just mindless vandalism

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->