• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

I would love to tell the OH when he opens his present and sees a + test!!! lol that would be great! FXed for yall!!

Well I am out this cycle so I will be testing on Christmas day. Hoping this cycle is it.

Karry1412:
and CBFM= Clearblue fertility monitor. Its a bit like OPK's but looks for 2 hormones. Only problem I am finding so far is that it does not seem to be picking up a peak.

Having bad stomach cramps today, only day 6 Dpo so I doubt it's anything also now I think it could be the endometriosis :( symtom spotting already started though! I imagine I will be saying these exact words next month also!

Put me down for Dec 10th please ! :winkwink:

Rooster I also have been diagnosed with endometriosis just last Thursday, I hope this is your month!

Im due for AF the 10th but will probably test the 8th! O'd the 26th and bd 24h, 26th, and 27th. I am not tracking temp just used the checking cervix and CM method. Not exactly trying but not preventing either. Right now im 3 dpo

Karry1412:
and CBFM= Clearblue fertility monitor. Its a bit like OPK's but looks for 2 hormones. Only problem I am finding so far is that it does not seem to be picking up a peak.

:dohh: I knew that!! How are you finding it?

:happydance: lots of testers for this month!! :)

I did 2 OPKs today and still super faint, not sure if more faint than the last ones :( I really hope I haven't missed my surge...surely though I'd have gotten darker lines for the first few.....ugh I hate waiting and not knowing!!

Karry1412:

:dohh: I knew that!! How are you finding it?

At the moment not that helpful! I had it in my head that it would make it all clearer and easier follow but I am finding it to be an expensive way to confuse me! This is only my second month using it but as yet it has not managed to pick up the surge so ending up using OPK's as well :dohh: I am going to give it one more cycle after this and if it still doesn't pick it up then I will give up with it.

Hi there
Could you please put me down for the 10th Dec - AF is due on 8th but like everyone else Im sure I'll be testing before then lol

Hi,first ever post on here, hope i've done it in the right place, can you put me in for the 14th december, first time trying after miscarriage, hoping for our christmas to be magical. Looking forward to joing all you girls on our christmas wish

:xmas9:

I am really excited... The doctor called to confirm that I had likely O'd this cycle. I actually made it to the positive opk test AND a blood test confirming that I did O. Now if I could just get that BFP I would be the happiest girl ever.

At the moment not that helpful! I had it in my head that it would make it all clearer and easier follow but I am finding it to be an expensive way to confuse me! This is only my second month using it but as yet it has not managed to pick up the surge so ending up using OPK's as well :dohh: I am going to give it one more cycle after this and if it still doesn't pick it up then I will give up with it.

That sucks! You'd think after spending all that money it would be making life easier, not even more confusing! I hope you find the surge soon & then your BFP :dust:

That sucks! You'd think after spending all that money it would be making life easier, not even more confusing! I hope you find the surge soon & then your BFP :dust:

Thanks :flower: Looking at the OPK's I think I ovulated yesterday :-S We dtd the day before so hoping we will be lucky. FX.

Welcome ladies :) Sorry for your loss tinasparkle83 :hugs:
Would really be fab if we could all get our Christmas wish wouldn't it!!!

Great news on ovulating christina_r :happydance:

I got a slightly darker line this evening on an OPK so looks like I've not missed my surge my body is just sticking with a longer cycle now! An extra 2-3 days waiting every month how unfair :haha:

Hopefully attaching a pic of my OPK's from the last few days, would you mind telling we what you think please? Today's one is the bottom one.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama