All you baby wearers....

Right, just had a look at You Tube for 'how to' and it looks fairly easy (once you get used to it I guess!). I'm getting the feeling that I may be ordering a couple here!!!!! Just won't be telling OH until he sees them! :blush:

Thanks for your help Tezzy - you're a star! If I don't get on with a Moby or other, you'll be the first to know so you can have first dibs!!!

Now just to decide on colours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Yep, mine wasn't a moby though, maybe their instructions are easier

Think I'm going to start with a Moby and maybe another soft carrier :blush:.........now, what colours........................we could be here all night!!!!!!!! :blush:

Not gonna tell OH but think I'm going to get the Moby UV in turquoise and the Patapum, probably in black!

Just been reading the reviews on the Patapum and they look good :thumbup:

I am soooo gonna be in trouble when he finds out (even though I'm paying) - he's gonna go nuts!!!!! I guess I could say I'm not gonna have a pushchair and have these instead?! :shrug: Yeah right!!!!!!!! :blush:

Oh no - I just found them in more colours...

https://www.slumber-roo.co.uk/catalog.php?category=19

What now........? :shrug: :dohh:

lol maybe he'll be fine with it... mine just ignores all my new ones :rofl:

he picked up the packaging to the one i bought last week and said 'what came in this' i was like '.....erm :blush: moby wrap:

:rofl: LMAO!!!!!!!!!! At least he didn't go into one - mine will kill me as I also have a cloth nappy obsession atm that he is not happy about! And I need to chose a new one-piece folding pushchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your OH not mind you buying all different carriers?

x

no not really because he wears the kids too :thumbup: i love us both going around town/the zoo or something and we're both wearing the kids :cloud9:

Mummyof3co and Tezzy...off topic but I notice both your kids sign. Is that cos they or someone in the famiy is hearing impaired or just because you wanted them to learn? Just interested because I did BSL1. BSL 2 was much harder and I wasn't able to complete it because of work commitments etc. but I'd love to take it up again.

Oh that's fab hun - my OH loves carrying (wearing - gotta get used to the lingo) Deri too but so do I so we have to take it in turns as we only have Deri atm!

What d'you think to the Pikkolo carrier?

x

no i do it because rhys was getting very frustrated and temper tantrums etc.. signing made it easier to communicate.. he really took to it and signs everything !

in the baby section there is a HUGE thread about my baby signing journey.. called 'ask a mum who uses BABY SIGNING' check it out! :thumbup:

Oh OK cool. I'll have a read. Thanks :thumbup:

heres the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/155807-ask-mum-uses-baby-signing-5-12th-july.html

Now I can't decide again! :dohh:

I'd like Deri to learn to baby sign too - will have a look tomorrow as I'm off to bed cos I'm sooo shattered (Deri isn't sleeping well atm).

Thank you for your help Tez - catch up soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"