• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

bbyno1

Reaction score
post please:D
it gets kind of dead in here sometimes now..we would like to all meet some new members:thumbup:xx

I think im guilty of lurking quite a lot! But thats because i don't want to curse myself before my scan next week when i find out if everything is ok this time. Think its about time to come back properly though :)

i kinda lurk alot hehe, but i do post sometimes too ... probably should post more though hehehe

lol I lurk more then I post, but I post alot, do I need a life or what? lmao.

lool i didnt mean to tel em in a demanding way:rofl:

aww come back whenever you feel ready:)and best of luck
i just see some people that say they are shy to post and stuff like that but we need you:haha:

im always lurking but post alot and with the amount of posts i got i gues u could say im way sad lol x

ellie, i vote that you post more random questions. you do the best threads :haha:
xx

no,no its your week this week to post some threds:Dwe are waiting:haha:x

LOL! i'm crap at thinking of things! you come up with the best ones! xx

im outta idea's!lol
c'mon girls ..as we are all in on a friday night lets make it a good onee:D
someone get the party jumpin:haha:x

lol I have a good idea for a thread but it can't be done till the new year it be like
bnb teen preg/parenting awards haha, and it can be like award for biggest baby 2010, award for most inspiring story in 2010 ... and so on :) thought of it last night .lmao.

im not a teen..nor ever been pregnant so think im even sadder! haha, im a broody wtt 21yr old, so still feel kinda young. but i think the above idea is a really good one :thumbup:

sorry, Im guilty of lurking. I post from time to time if I can relate to the thread. Im like cocokitten, Im 32 (be 33 in october) so a lot of the stuff you post about, I cant relate to but Im young at heart. I promise. I was a teen mom. I got pregnant when I was 19, unplanned.

I'm a lurker!! 18 and nearly 23 weeks pregnant, never posted in this section before though :D

Some days I lurk and some days I post alot, I just like to be nosey :haha:

xxx

ahh its good to see some new names!!
cocokitten,Moomins &Ablacketer:D heyy! aha ,now im gunna be looking for more posts from you all hehe:p what you all up to tonight?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->