all you members that dont post and just read threds

lol I have a good idea for a thread but it can't be done till the new year it be like
bnb teen preg/parenting awards haha, and it can be like award for biggest baby 2010, award for most inspiring story in 2010 ... and so on :) thought of it last night .lmao.

omg thats such a good idea!
why dont the new yr just hurry up and come:growlmad:lol

its hard because even tho its a pregnancy website and some threads posted arnt even about pregnancy its hard to keep coming up with new topics :(x

i think we should all do a bnb online meeting..where everyonee has to be online on a certain day at a certain time:haha:
that way the forum would be packed with members and lots of chatting to be done:D
i would lovee to see like 200viewing and 200 posting lool now im just dreaming :rofl:x

:rofl: ellie where do you get all this energy from??
want to share some with us?
what're you up to tonight hon?
xx

Haha I want to know where Ellie gets all her energy from too :rofl:
She's two weeks ahead of me, yet seems to always be up for chatting & I just wanna sleep!

xxx

lool god knows!
i love to type,addicted to bnb,love seeing replies,love talking to all of you and yeah there you have it lol
just waiting for OH to come home from work-hoping hes in a happy mood!!

what you girls doing tonight?:Dx

Hello ladies! I am mainly a lurker! I would love to get to know you all better! How is everyone doing? Tonight I am doing the same as usual........covered in bio oil and cocoa butter lying watching TV and my baby boy dance around. xo

lool im here!!
i went in 3rd tri just for 2mins and come back to this:haha:x

Hello ladies! I am mainly a lurker! I would love to get to know you all better! How is everyone doing? Tonight I am doing the same as usual........covered in bio oil and cocoa butter lying watching TV and my baby boy dance around. xo

yay:Dhello!
sorry is your name tasha or claire?or are they ur 1st and 2nd names?
ahh you sound well relaxed ad chilled out!
aw is he being active tonight?mine hasnt moved much today..i dont think shes got much room left lol x

I'm about to sit down and watch a movie with OH as a birthday night in kind of thing.
It's my 20th tomorrow but he's working :( So me & the girls are going out for a meal!
He bought me clothes today! So I am a happy bunny!

xxx

Donna i can't believe you're turning 20 :haha:
you're no longer allowed here! JK!
everyone sounds like they're having a well nice time
xx

aww what clothes did he get you?
i wish someone would buy me some-i really am in need! lol
ah you'l have a good night with your OH 2nite and a good day with your friends tomorrow then:)

i felt like it was a big thing going from nineteen to twenty coz its like out your teens lol x

emaa what are you up2?
you didnt answer my other post lol x

Kai and 08marchbean..i see you :haha:
if you read this you okayy?:)x

:rofl: now i'm slacking behind!
sorry elle :)
um Luke's gone out with his mates so it's just me and bub i guess
my parents have gone with my brothers to some party thing
so i'm just vegging on here :thumbup:

sounds like we're all having such productive evenings! :haha:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread