• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

:rofl: he did, and he didn't get too hammered :thumbup:
hopefully he won't sleep all day now and actually come over :)
what are you up to today then hon?
xx

aww sure he will be over:)
im just on my own today lol fob just went to get hes hair done then going pub and staying at hes mums house so im refusing to get out of my pjs and do a thing:D

how do you do the flower signss?x

:rofl: i'm still in my dressing gown
he better do!
i've not seen him since Thursday :haha:

oo i don't remember! :flow: ?

EDIT:

: flow :
xx

can't remember last time i heard from FOB, like 3 weeks maybe?

im still in my pj's too, well i would be if i wasnt in the bath haha, i like feeling bubs move when im in there, think thats why im in the bath for a few hours everyday lol ... and it makes me clean too haha

:hugs: it's a win win!
babe seems to move like crazy when I'm in the bath :haha:
x

ooh thankyou:)
thursday..2days:haha:your just like me lol
fob was just complaining that he works all week and spends the weekend with me so i told him not to come back until monday hes like no il be back tomorow i said no stay out lool

3weeks..aww how comes?and my baby doesnt kick when im in the bath anymore?she either loves it and just relaxes or maybe just hates it and dont wanna move:haha:x

ooh thankyou:)
thursday..2days:haha:your just like me lol
fob was just complaining that he works all week and spends the weekend with me so i told him not to come back until monday hes like no il be back tomorow i said no stay out lool

3weeks..aww how comes?and my baby doesnt kick when im in the bath anymore?she either loves it and just relaxes or maybe just hates it and dont wanna move:haha:x

argument over the scrapbook im doing lol, he wanted to do some pages himself and i said okay but show me what ur doing first ... and he wanted to put typed pages in and i was like well why don't you handwrite the bits and post them to me and i'll stick them in for you (he lives a four hour drive away and we hardly see each other) and he was like no i want to type them and make the pages myself so a said to him well the rest of the scrapbook is handwritten so it would be nice to keep it all the same ... and he flew off on one at that ... i was only saying it would be nice not that it had to be the same jeesh !!!

and now he's not spoken to me for like 3 weeks or something lol ... ive tried talking 2 him on facebook, msn, ive tried calling and texting him but nada i get completly ignored so im giving up now!

i like bath time with my bubs hehe, i feel so good afterwards, probably relaxed a bit as well as being able to feel him/her moving about makes me smile to know that he/she is okay :)

omg what a silly reason tho:(
i think it would be much better hand written so im with you on that 1 lol if everything else has been..also its like more personal if its written rather than typed if you know what i mean..but not to talk to you for 3 weeks down to that is crazy :/ well you done nothing wrong so dont worry but i hope he gets it touch soon:D

aww bless..i dont get kicks anymore :( hardly ever i just get elbows and knees n feet sticking out lol i miss the propa kicks alredy:(x

tbh if he's going to behave this childishly over a scrapbook then is he really mature enough to handle a child, he's 21 ffs! but as usual if he doesn't get his way he throws his toys out the pram ... lol i just laughed at that expression because by this time next year my LO will probably be doing exactly that lol

morning girls:D
ahh i woke up last for the next sale but im online having a look now:)did you find any bargains?
il deffo be on tonight:) you lot better be to keep me company too:haha:

im just staying home today i think..was meant to do some painting but dont think i can be bothered lol how about you girlss?x

No bargins in the next sale! Didn't buy a thing! They had more baby girl clothes than boy clothes :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->