Almost 10w and still so ill arghhh

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
Sorry for this rant :(

I'm almost 10 w pregnant and am still so ill. I've been like this since 6 weeks.
My stomach is in agony from all the vomiting, I'm not sleeping at night and just feel like I have food poisoning every day!
Doctors have diagnosed HG and given me tabs, well I'm on my 3rd diff tablet and it's not really helping.
I've also got 3 kids to look after ages 9,8,3. And it's so hard :(
DH works 8-6 every day as he's a teacher am just really struggling.
I don't see no end. Wanna wrap up and cry. :(

:hugs:

Wow you are dealing with a lot-you're so brave.

I don't have experience of HG - I know I wouldn't cope well so just want to give you hugs and hope things improve for you soon.

I can completely relate... I've lost the last 6 weeks of my life and also have three children with zero outside help... its torture and i'm praying for some relief soon... im very touchy and not looking forward to going back to teaching next week as my relationship with boss and co worker is less than stellar plus I will have zero prep time for a new class... its exhausting in my best condition not sure how I will handle now.. I haven't told anyone yet either so its harder not being able to complain. My partner is African and refuses to discuss anything about pregnancy because its not the mans place... he doesn't even know when the baby is due! I hope we both get better soon so we can start enjoying our families again... pregnancy has its perks... sort of like children ;) at their best in the quiet momments.. lol then you remember why you did it...

Oh my goodness. I feel for you both :( i could not even imagine how hard that would be. And here i am worrying because i havent gotten ms yet :s i guess i thought i would get it because i had ms extremely bad with my daughter. I hope you both feel better soon! And i hope u find some sort of relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->