Almost 11 months and nursing more?!

freddie

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Morning ladies! I'm a little confused by my son right now and hope you guys can give me some advice!

For a while now he's been having 4 feeds during the day (when he wakes in the morning, either before or after each of his 2 naps and before bed). I also had him down to 2 night feeds and was able to rock/ pat him back to sleep for other wakings. HOWEVER for about the last week he's gone boob crazy!! He's been wanting milk before AND after naps, he's been having about 6 day feeds and wants milk for almost every waking, I'd say I'm prob having to feed him 3-4 times a night...

What's going on???

He isn't showing any sign of teething - can that make them nurse more? He already has 8 teeth and I think the sign I noticed most was excessive dribbling with those!

Anyone have any other ideas?! He's also very anti daddy at night at the moment, he'll cry his little eyes out if daddy tries to settle him instead if me :( makes for hard work for me!

It looks like your pregnant? Maybe your milk is drying up early and he is attempting to encourage more milk to come

Not enough solids maybe? Is he an active baby? That plus separation anxiety.

fieryphoenix I did wonder pregnancy could be affecting somehow but thought that it was kinda early? I'm really hoping to be able to continue breastfeeding while pregnant :(

justkitty he is very active, never stops moving! He really enjoys solid food but doesn't eat a lot in one go usually, should I/ can I encourage him to eat more solids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->