Almost 44 final ttc journey -- buddies needed : )

Hey all, just thought I'd update. I had the biopsy a week ago and still don't have the results back yet. The doctor told me could be back as early as 48 hours after the procedure but no later than Friday. Well it's Tuesday now. Although I know I should call to follow up immediately, I have really been trying to push it all out of my mind. As they say, ignorance is bliss!

I did look at the doctor's notes about my enlarged node and she noted that the chance it is malignant is very low, so that made me feel better. I'm also hopeful that no news is good news.

I have that attitude too, thinking if it was bad they'd get back in contact right away. Still, I hope they will let you know good news very soon!

Cali that was my first thought. If it was malignant they will usually notify you promptly. Also I'm not sure what the protocol is there but often the lab will look at the biopsy sample under a scope while you're still under anesthesia. They have a pretty good idea at that point if it's malignant or not. That first look isn't conclusive so if they did that you might not even be told. (I spent some time in the OR as an RN)
Anyway I think no news is good news. But hopefully you'll get the official all clear soon!!

Got the results on Tuesday evening and all is well! :) It was reactive node, just like they thought.

I sure hope I don't have to go through this every year.

Oh I am so glad to read this! What a relief! :happydance: Do you have to do anything about it or will it go by itself?

Oh I am so glad to read this! What a relief! :happydance: Do you have to do anything about it or will it go by itself?

It should go away by itself. I was probably fighting some sort of infection. Not sure what kind of infection would cause the node under my armpit to swell, but since I don't have symptoms of anything I'm not going to worry about it.

Hi all. Just wondering if any of you ladies are still around....

Hey TTC! Good to hear from you! Where is the WhatsApp group if I may ask? I am reconsidering my decision to quit trying....

I am still around :). I remember you from before Sophie :). Good luck with making a decision :)

Im still reading and ready to support any one trying if I can but I am no longer trying. Too old now sadly. Happy and grateful for my boys though :)

Hi Angel & Sweetkat! I’m still ttc naturally for my first. Sadly I think that window is only still open a crack but I’m giving it a go anyway.

Sophie - if you have (or download) the WhatsApp app, I’m sure the group wouldn’t mind another 40+ member! Just PM me your phone number so that you can be added. There are 5 of us currently.

Sophie - if you have (or download) the WhatsApp app, I’m sure the group wouldn’t mind another 40+ member! Just PM me your phone number so that you can be added. There are 5 of us currently.
It’s me! Leanne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"