Almost 6 weeks complications

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I will be 6 weeks on Wednesday and for about 4 days now I have had slight cramping not all the time and it's not bad and have Had some brown on toilet paper maybe once or twice a day. I have called dr and they said it's probably normal but to put my mind at ease gave me the option to come on in for an ultrasound. I am scheduled next Wednesday for my first ultrasound and would really like to wait as the baby will be a little bigger and will be able to see things a little better. Has anyone had this complication before? Should I have made an apt to go on in? Please tell me this is normal and a lot of women have this.

The cramping is normal. I had loads of cramping until I hit 6 or 7 weeks, now it is on and off. The bleeding can be normal too. I had bleeding while pregnant with my DS... bleeding NOT spotting... it was heavy enough to fill a panty liner by the end of the day and lasted about a week. I thought for sure I was losing him. Ultrasound scan at 8 weeks showed a healthy baby with no reason for where the bleeding was coming from. Don't give up hope just yet.

Brown is old blood and less concern as it could just take that long to work out from implantation, or even a little cervix irritation. I had cramping regularly from 4-7 weeks and spotting with brown and pink and all was well. hope that's the case for you. Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->