almost at the maximum allowed weight gain and still have more then 3 months to go!!!

Thanks ladies I feel so much better! I hate rules and peramiters they are just simply put silly to me. I had a notion that my body is just trying to catch up as I was a bit under weight before my bfp. I am just having a hard time dealing with the whole number part of the weight gain. it just seems like a big number to me as I have always been small! I know I am so vein and i do feel bad for feeling a bit depressed about it as I love our lo so much and will do anything to keep her healthy! I knew that this was gonna be a hurdle to cross just didn't think i would have such a hard time with it! I will be breastfeeding for about a year so am very confident that the weigh will come off in the future. thanks again ladies your guy are just the best!!:hugs:

Mrs Ping firstly your avatar pic is AMAZING!

and you still look tiny, I am actually a tad jealous because I swear I look like a beached whale! I find the whole allowed weight gain thing to be quite silly in all honestly because every aspect of a pregnancy is unique except for how much weight you are allowed to put on!

As long as you and baby and still healthy and baby is not the size of a small elephant your all good :)

thanks I love this pic so much. she looks so cute all curled up in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->