almost packed

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
and I swear I'm taking almost all of Hannah's considerable wardrobe. :blush: I want her to look cute :rofl:

im exactly the same. We went away in oct for a few days, and i had all his best clothes, and made sure i had an outfit for each day and night, and a spare, oh it was hard work!!

I like to make sure hes well dressed. Its awful to see children scruffy these days esp when clothes are so cheap.

Bet hannah will look great x

lol Hannah is always cute! I bet even when she is angry her tiny angry face is cute... Jasmines is hehe... sometimes I laugh when she's pissed cause of her bottom lip sticking out.

Hope you have a great time hun!

:hug:

lol Hannah is always cute! I bet even when she is angry her tiny angry face is cute... Jasmines is hehe... sometimes I laugh when she's pissed cause of her bottom lip sticking out.

Hope you have a great time hun!

:hug:

:rofl: Depends on how long she's angry for as to whether or not I find it cute :rofl:

You must be excited Vickie! What time do you leave tomorrow?

leave the apartment at 6:30 in the morning:sleep: means I have to get up at 5ish, plane departs at 9:10 :happydance:

3.5 hours to Dallas, than a 2 hour layover, and another 1 hour flight to Amarillo

good luck with all the travelling! I bet Hannah will be especially gorgeous for all the trip! :D

good luck for the trip hun x x

we were the same with jack in october i took more clothes for him then me think of all the photo oppurtunitys x

me too :shock: so worried about that :rofl:

Hope Jasmine behaves for you as well! :hugs:

So do I, were driving over so 8 hours in a car, goodluck Jasmine

The most fashionable baby in Texas!
Even though she'd be cute in a potato bag! :lol:

:happydance: I hope the trip goes smooth tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->