almost positive?

Nataliieexo - Commiserations, I have super long cycles too as I'm breastfeeding my daughter still (similar age to your little boy, I remember you from the pregnancy boards last time!). I ovulated CD60 last cycle. It's a huge pain isn't it? I'm hoping I'll ovulate earlier this cycle, but I doubt I will.

How many times a day are you testing? I've heard you should test twice a day in case you have a short surge. Also the best time to test is between 11am and 4pm or something along those lines - something to do with the LH being produced at its highest levels in that time. Your second test looked nearly positive and the EWCM sounds promising. The good thing about EWCM and true ovulation is that it dries up so quickly afterwards, so you should know when it's happened. Maybe your body is trying and trying to ovulate hence the darkening then lightening OPKs and the constant EWCM, but it's not yet managed to? Do you chart too?

it is i am not breast feeding so I'm not sure why my cycle is like this. I thought the ewcm I was having might have been oh but it was today and we hadn't bd since Thursday night so it couldn't be I wish it would just happen, I am testing twice a day sometimes 3 and nothing seems to be happening it is so frustrating.
No I'm not temping I tried it once but I caught a cold the day after ovulation. so didn't carry on it was the cycle I conceived my son. x

This could be positive it looks like it to me or more a less anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14