Almost?

i'm wondering if maybe i got a weird batch of first response opk's. i took 2 yesterday, and the test line only half showed up, like the ones above?

i am going to get my first digital today. :)

I knew the cheapie was right!!
I wonder what was up with that weird negative first response??
the digital ones are so fun and addicting!!

:happydance:

Attachments

• 20120621_124353.jpg
    20120621_124353.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
:happydance: Yay! Good thing you took that one. I don't know what was up with those FR's but maybe toss the rest of them. You could always call and ask them if there was a bad batch that went out. :shrug:

you would think i got a + on a pregnancy test, i was so excited to see that happy face!!

from now on, i'm doing what you do. cheapies, then follow up with a digi!

now time to bd!! :blush:

:haha: I'm the same way. I get way to excited over positive OPK's. Fx there won't be a next time because this will be your cycle.

I hope so too!

This is only my 2nd cycle ttc, so I know I need to be patient, though.

:)

quick question...how long are your opk's supposed to stay positive for?
(i know, i'm supposed to stop testing once i get my first +, but i couldn't help myself...damn cheapies)
today, my opk looks wayyy darker than the test line.
last cycle, i tested on CD14pm, and it was negative. in the AM on CD 15, is was almost positive, and then at 2pm it was blaring positive. however, it went negative at 11pm on CD 15.
This cycle, i tested positve on CD 15, and it's still positive today (CD 16)
what gives?
maybe this cycle i had a longer, stronger surge? maybe a good thing?

sorry, i am new to ttc stuff, so i'm so curious!

I've gotten positive tests for I think 2-3 days in a row. Just go by the first positive. I always test to see how long my surge is for. This could just be a longer surge for you.

ugh, i HATE the tww!! i got my first + opk on CD 14, so we bd'ed on CD 10, 11, 14, 15 and 16. i feel like i have a good chance with all the dang bd'ing we are doing!! :)

i guess it's all a game of luck...sigh. not testing till july 4th. seems like forever away!!

Congrats no one is even bothering to look at
My post for my ovulation test :(

negitive.. but few days time will be positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->