Already feeling big and uncomfortable at 15w?

DaisyAnne

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, only the 2nd pregnancy to make it this far. I don't think I started showing until 18ish weeks with 1st one, but I'm already showing enough now this time for random people to comment and ask when I'm due! Anyway, feeling like my belly is already uncomfortable, and it's already hard to bend over not to mention get back up again! haha. And the back pain is already starting.

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat this early??? I had other issues with DS1 at this point (MS and kidney stone), but I don't think I was "uncomfortable" until around 22 weeks... anything I can do about it?

Um...3rd pregnancy here and I am HUGE! People are already asking me when I'm due and if I know the sex of the baby and I'm only 14 weeks! Mind blowing. I fear what I'll look like at 9 months...lol.

I'm keeping really active this pregnancy though, at the gym everyday and that's' been helping my comfort levels a lot.

3rd pregnancy, 2nd to make it this far also... I'm started getting big, and very uncomfy, around 15 weeks. I also have a wild child in there with a posterior placenta so that is apparently making all the difference. I was HUGE with my son later on, and I'm almost positive it'll happen again. Also all of my icky symptoms, like SPD, are back with a vengeance much earlier. Oh the rapture of a body that is an over-achiever ;)

With my first I started showing around 18 weeks too. With my second I started showing at 15 weeks. This third time around I started showing way too soon. I was 9 weeks pregnant when I had the first person ask how far along I was, I thought no way is it obvious but guess it is. I am 17 weeks now and I think I have caught up in size. I think I look somewhere between 17-20 weeks. My OB told me that subsequent pregnancies tend to do that to moms body, show sooner than the last. Hope that was true and not just him trying to make me feel better.

With my first I started showing around 18 weeks too. With my second I started showing at 15 weeks. This third time around I started showing way too soon. I was 9 weeks pregnant when I had the first person ask how far along I was, I thought no way is it obvious but guess it is. I am 17 weeks now and I think I have caught up in size. I think I look somewhere between 17-20 weeks. My OB told me that subsequent pregnancies tend to do that to moms body, show sooner than the last. Hope that was true and not just him trying to make me feel better.

I've heard that, too, where lots of women show earlier with each pregnancy! I know it's not always the case, but true for many women. :thumbup:

I'm 15 weeks and getting out of the car is already difficult for me. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I'm actually huge!

I had a bloat bump since 10 weeks. Then around 16 weeks I t was a nice baby bump. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm already as big as I was with my son at 32 weeks (I'm only 24 weeks) my muscles did not forget the baby belly position ;)

I am 5'10" and seriously did not show with my first pregnancy until 6 months! This time... I am 14 weeks, and look the same as I did with DD at 20 weeks! It's nuts!!! So I know how you feel! I'm seriously astonished at how fast I'm showing. It's hard to give DD a bath, hard to sleep already, etc. So you are not alone! I keep holding my belly and waddling around (exaggerating to be funny) and moaning to DH "I'm soooo pregnant" and he cracks up and is like.. Um.. you're 13 weeks.. don't try it. HAHA! But I just feel like a whale!

I feel for you. I am 23 weeks on pregnancy number 3 and I am so, so, so uncomfortable. I don't know how I am going to make it for another 17 weeks 😓

3rd pregnancy, 2nd to make it this far also... I'm started getting big, and very uncomfy, around 15 weeks. I also have a wild child in there with a posterior placenta so that is apparently making all the difference. I was HUGE with my son later on, and I'm almost positive it'll happen again. Also all of my icky symptoms, like SPD, are back with a vengeance much earlier. Oh the rapture of a body that is an over-achiever ;)

How do you know you have a posterior placenta? Do they tell you that at an ultrasound? Just wondering because I've been feeling baby move really early and even stronger than with my son! (started feeling flutter around 12 weeks, flips and rolls somewhere around 14 weeks, little kicks and stuff now).

Ugh, hope your SPD doesn't get too bad :-( I haven't had to experience that, and I can only imagine how painful it must get!!

17weeks and fourth and big bump already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->