Alright ladies, I need your input!!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hello!! I've been following on here for quite some time and love to read stories and all the encouraging input! So, here I am in need of some! A quick history.. we have 2 beautiful kiddos and my hubs had a vasectomy about 2 1/2 years ago. Recently, I've been wanting another baby, and I know he would be up for the idea as well, but no reversal! Totally in Gods hands! Well, here I am (only 1 day late) with some minor symptoms. Just feeling off, cramping, lower back ache, very frequent urination and lots of cm (tmi), which I'm normally dry right before af...I did have a cyst back in March but it was during my period. Could this be pregnancy? Could we have a miracle? Or could it be a cyst? I'm so nervous to test!! Any input from any of you would be great!! 💖🌸

Hey ladies..thank you for your replies! I was going to test this morning but woke up to some pink spotting. It's has stopped now. I had one time when I wiped and it was like ewcm with some brown in it 🤷*♀️ I guess I'm going to wait and see if she shows up or if it's implantation?? I just don't want to waste a test if it's not necessary... praying for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->