Alternitive Inductions ...

hope you have nice evening out Imi . Glad acupunture made you feel more relaxed, hope lo arrives b4 monday.

Ohhhhh had a GREAT night just the 2 of us ....

It was officially our second date (SERIOUS) lol

Meal was fab and just spending time alone together was wonderful, felt odd without lala but fabby!

Still feel sooooooooo relaxed and i would say to ANYONE who is in need of chilling to do it, i was not a beliver in this alternitive medican balls until today and that nice chinese lady has worked WONDERS!

So i booked to go again on the 31st to havemy energy "retuined!" ready for the meet!

TBH stupid as it sounds i went in with the attitude "this has to make baby come out" - Came out with the attitude " If i have to have induction monday, So be it" .... which is werid as i was soooo stressed about it!!

Well shall see how things pan out, but my back feels beter and that sodding headache has gone :)

xxx

Sounds like it really did wonders for you Imi :D Glad you feel better

Ive been tempted to have a look into something like accupuncture for fertility, though i think prices might be a bit much since only places i know of are in the city

I'd recommed a chinese herbalist/therepist only and your looking at about £25 for a session hun

xxx

Ooh Imi glad you enjoyed your session, if all it did was relax and de-stress you, thats a huge bonus in itself!

Ive been tempted to have a look into something like accupuncture for fertility, though i think prices might be a bit much since only places i know of are in the city

I have a whole history of fertility problems etc and started reflexology the month before I concieved my son.....I'd had IVF previously and that didn't work.....But I did still have all the drugs in my sytem when I concieved....so don't know which of the two helped me get pregnant, but I did really enjoy the reflexology and continued it into my first Trimester.Reflexology for me was fairly cheap, we used to get a lady come to work and it was about £8 for 15 mins - Bargain!

Glad you took care of yourself....

Hope Gav had a great Birthday!

Come On Little One. Your Mom is waiting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->