Alton Towers 2 for 1 vouchers

P

pinkmummy

We are going to Alton Towers in June for my hen do :happydance:

So we are looking for some 2 for 1 vouchers to make it that bit cheaper for us :thumbup: xx

i didnt keep them,but they had some in the sun newspaper last week,maybe you could get hold of some:thumbup:

oh and have you looked on ebay, loads of people are selling the freebie pairs they got from the sun,

apparently the sun is doing 2 4 1 all this week,gvet yourself down to the paper shop,lol

Do you know when they last till hun? We need them for June. We've just been shopping today too! I could have grabbed a paper while out :dohh: xx

Ohhh i think ive got yesterdays paper on the side in the kitchen, i think it had 2 in there, lemme go look

Ive got 2 valid until Oct 31st, pm me your addy and ill pop them in the post when im back to work

i got a feeling your local shop wont have any suns left 2moro:haha:

More than likely not :dohh: lol I am bidding on some on eBay so I may just wait till they end and see how many I have and how many people are going xx

clinton cards............buy anything and u get vouchers !!!

Hi I have 4 2for1 vouchers for Alton Towers that they gave me when I bought a magazine in WHSmith last week! PM me if you want me to post them to you as I might forget to check this thread again for a while! The vouchers are valid till the end of October this year.

I have some that came through with my tesco vouchers. I can drop them in the post to you if you want them, they are no use to me :)

Hi Hun
Hope you got the ones I sent you but thought this was worth checking out you can print as many as you need....
captincash.co.uk it was in this weeks NOTW hope that helps:happydance:

Jane.x

I did hunni thank you so much :D :hugs:

I am off to have a look now!! :D xx

have you got enuff now coz iv just got 6 from WH smiths you can have if u want them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->