Alton Towers - For ALL

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Just testing the water here BUT... Any one interested in Alton towers or something in the Summer???

I know its not going to be suitable for those of you who are pregnant & that just think it would be a good laugh and the state of play these days I think we all need one of those wether your coming with the kids or no kids!!

Just an idea

Depending on when it is even though I wont be able to go on anything sounds like it would be fun x

Yup, I'd concider going =) Hopefully I will be pregnant by then though, I'll just have to stay away from some of the rides.

Would obviously have to see closer to the time whether or not I'll be in England and if we can afford it.

Oooh, I'd come..If you would have me!?

I don't know if I'll be pregnant or not by then, but even if I was I would be up for it. It's nice for a day out! :happydance:

Id come, depending when in summer hopefully will have had bubs so would be able to come

Aw thanks Dawny..Hopefully, I'll be able to drive by then as well, and it's not far for me to travel, probably 45 mins, so it should be a good day! :D xx

Just testing the water here BUT... Any one interested in Alton towers or something in the Summer???

I know its not going to be suitable for those of you who are pregnant & that just think it would be a good laugh and the state of play these days I think we all need one of those wether your coming with the kids or no kids!!

Just an idea

If I weren't in the US....I'd be all for it!! :thumbup:

Yeah all LO's are welcome too.

I have no idea of dates just yet, something that I could look at though

x

Depends on when i couldnt come heavy preggers ya dont want me going into labour lmao
also when it says all does it mean our kids ? as if i had just had the baby i cant see me wanting to leave it xxx

Me! Me! Me!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I live less than an hour away. DH hates rides so I never get to go anywhere. We went Drayton Manor last year, but I'd just gotten over a collapsed lung, so didn't get to go on any rides.:hissy:

I'd come on my own and leave DH babysitting, so after I removed the car seats, I could give 4 people a lift either from Leicester, or pick up on the way!:happydance:

Me! Me! Me!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I live less than an hour away. DH hates rides so I never get to go anywhere. We went Drayton Manor last year, but I'd just gotten over a collapsed lung, so didn't get to go on any rides.:hissy:

I'd come on my own and leave DH babysitting, so after I removed the car seats, I could give 4 people a lift either from Leicester, or pick up on the way!:happydance:

:hugs: awwww thats sweet of you I could do the same near enough could give 3 people a lift if needed so thats 7 people we could take between us :happydance:

Ooooo if i could hitch a lift with one of you Leicester girls i'd come..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->