Always pregnant first try.

Celesse

Reaction score
I have been pregnant 3 times, each time I conceived the first time I ovulated after deciding to TTC.

Anyone here had multiple pregnancies and always conceived easily?

I'm kinda expecting to get pregnant this month and at same time don't want to get my hopes up. Surely my luck has to run out at some point?!

I'm currently 2ww so just thinking about my chances and thought best to ask first tri out of respect for ladies TTC who have been at it a while.

I have been pregnant 3 times, each time I conceived the first time I ovulated after deciding to TTC.

Anyone here had multiple pregnancies and always conceived easily?

I'm kinda expecting to get pregnant this month and at same time don't want to get my hopes up. Surely my luck has to run out at some point?!

I'm currently 2ww so just thinking about my chances and thought best to ask first tri out of respect for ladies TTC who have been at it a while.

At the risk of sounding smug when so many people struggle this is my fourth pregnancy and all have happened on first attempt... My husband only has to look at me to impregnate me! Although I have three girls and think the fourth is another team pink x

My daughter took 3 cycles but my second(angel baby) took one try and this DD took one try.

Amazingly we've also been lucky every (3) time in the first month (and even one surprise baby whilst on the pill) and my BMI is through the roof so I count myself as doubly lucky.

I had a miscarriage, a son and I am newly pregnant and all were just with a few times unprotected.
My heart really does go out to people that struggle ttc, my friend is young has been tryig over a year and nothing yet. I feel so bad telling her im pregnant again

I got pregnant the very first cycle. I'm still extremely early though (haven't even missed my period yet) so i'm just hoping everything works out.

I got pregnant our first cycle of trying. It ended in Mc however. It took 2 cycles, one we were NTNP and the second we made more of an attempt and I tested on the day AF due and got a positive. Have seen baby twice, both times with good HB. Good luck and H&H 9 months.

Yes, twice. The first sadly ended in a mc at 8 weeks and the second time had my beautiful daughter. Praying to be as lucky when we TTC again in the new year.

all three pregnancies in the first month of trying (although 1 mc). no problems getting pregnant here! I feel terrible for people who have a hard time getting/staying pregnant. :(

This is my 3rd ( Different dad from first 2 ) but we got pregnant first month actively trying one month post Mirena removal! I'm a fertile myrtle too!

We got pregnant with our son first month no protection (had no idea about ovulation etc) so thought theses no way thats going to happen again, i was sure i was going to be in for a big disappointment but more happened again straight away.
We are extremely thankful to have been so lucky.i for us i think the time was just right.i we have been blessed wits two healthy pregnancies and i couldn't ask for more x

Same here both times first cycle of trying. Yeah, Hubby is the one smug over it though he thinks he is "something".:haha:

1st two babies once we decided to NTNP we were pregnant within the 1st two cycles.
Now this little one took 12 months and two losses. I hope you don't have to go through that and it happens right away :)

Yep very easy for us too. First 3 in my 20's and one time was all it took for them. Despite the decrease of fertility during mid 30's it only took 2 cycles for #4 and #5. (#4 was an early loss). My oh is convinced it all due to his 'super sperm' lol.

First pregnancy, I got pregnant literally first try (only DTD once in the relevant period, so there was only one shot at it).

Second pregnancy, I'm pretty sure I ovulated in the first regular cycle, but we didn't hit it. Second cycle, again, DTD once and BOOM. Knocked up. Kind of amazing given how ancient we both are. (35/47; 37/49) :haha:

I got pregnant in February of 2012 by accident. We werent TTC but werent really preventing it either. My cycle was also such a mess I always thought I'd have to try really hard but apparently not. Unfortunately, I mc at 8 weeks. I gave myself a few months to heal because it really did a number on me emotionally. So we started to try again in August, got pregnant right away, but it ended up being a chemical. Dr said we could try again next cycle, sure enough, got pregnant in September and gave birth to my sweet baby girl in June! :) I have no problem getting pregnant, but it was rough keeping the pregnancies. I started Progesterone when I found I was pregnant with my daughter, and I truly believe it helped me carry her for the first few weeks. But I do feel terrible for all of the women LTTC.

I have had both ends of the spectrum in a sense. My first took a year of OPK's, charting, CBFM before I got pregnant! It was hell and I know a lot of people who have had it much harder! BUT this time we weren't trying and only had unprotected sex once right after AF! I still can't quite believe it! I'm sure I was told having a baby can make you more fertile the next time which seems right for me. With that in mind I would say you have a good chance of history repeating! Good luck x

My friends laugh at me because im so fertile. .... first two just happened first I was on depo and found out at 13 weeks I wasnt ill I was pregnant. ...... second I was on cerezette pill obviously didnt work lol this time was planned well stopped depo jab in june then we just didnt use condoms in September and here I am lol

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. With my first, I wasn't even trying but had unprotected sex and got pregnant with my Dd.
It was 10 years later when I met dh that we decided to try for a baby. Got pregnant straight away but ended in a loss. Then waited a cycle, tried again and my ds1 was concieved.
The same thing happened when we tried for number 3. Pregnant straight away, ended in a loss, waited one cycle and pregnant again with ds2.
Now we are pregnant again and again it was on our first month. Hopefully we will be seeing our bean on Friday and then I might be able to believe that history will not be repeating itself....

Yes, we have 1 honeymoon baby, you can see people doing the maths when we say when we got married and how old Henry is! This time was first go again! Super fertile clearly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->