Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring it on :haha:

i cant wait to send them :blush: lol

It's gonna be way to easy for Aly to work out who she's matched with if she's sending all the PM's :rofl: There will be one name missing from the list and I bet she guesses :rofl:

It's gonna be way to easy for Aly to work out who she's matched with if she's sending all the PM's :rofl: There will be one name missing from the list and I bet she guesses :rofl:

yes mine sabbys and amandas isnt very secret :nope:

Im going to use my real name and put my username in brackets xxxx

so we signing the cards with our real name?? we sholuld have a post for putting a pic of the card we recive and who off haha xx

Yes im sure sabby said we are signing the card with our name's which ever name you want to put xxxx

I think there has been a bit of confusion, we made a poll for what people would prefer and the majority went with signing it Secret Santa and then we will post a list on Boxing day telling you who your card was from.

But we dont mind how you do it, if you want to sign with your real name or username then not a problem, but we thought it would be more fun keeping it secret until Boxing day :)

I really should have kept bringing the poll to the top. Sorry ladies :(

All pms have been send and now Aly has started to pm you ladies.

I have to say I am mega excited about who I am sending my card to :)

Oh and I should say the people that have got me, Mandy and Aly, we know who are santas are so you can sign your card as you please :) x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"