Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dead excited :)

have my card all ready to go now :)

is it bad that I can't remember who anyone got :(

I have the list sitting here and I can't even remember who is sending me one lol. Maybe I should throw it out and get a surprise :) do you know who is sending you ?? Can you remember. Lol

I have the list sitting here and I can't even remember who is sending me one lol. Maybe I should throw it out and get a surprise :) do you know who is sending you ?? Can you remember. Lol

I don't have a clue who is sending me
I only know who i'm sending to cause I have their name and address in front of me :blush:

ALL DONE DAWNY I DID YOU LAST :muaha: lol

if anyone has not recieved a pm please message me sabrina or mandy :flower:

i cant remember who is sending me a card :wacko:

i will keep the address and if anyone has any trouble please let me know :flower:

quick blonde question haha what are we writig in the cards haha , just merry christmas ect?

Yes merry or happy christmas or whatever you like I think as long as its nice xxxx

Would everyone please let us know in the other thread that they have got their pm, we just want to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

When do people normally send Christmas cards? This is the first time I've done cards since leaving school :lol:

Think as long as they get it before christmas anytime you like last posting dates are on first post :thumbup: xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->