Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sabby thats a good thing sorry I thought you said sign it your real name :dohh: Im silly sorry but it will be signed secret santa from me xxxxx

Thanks Sabby thats a good thing sorry I thought you said sign it your real name :dohh: Im silly sorry but it will be signed secret santa from me xxxxx

No problem Hun, I am sure there is a few people that didn't see the poll and were thinking the same because I did say to sign it as you please before we done the poll :flower:

whooo sooo exited!!

let me get this right then: we signing them secret santa the having a thread on boxing day saying who we got?

sorry im very blonde haha

whooo sooo exited!!

let me get this right then: we signing them secret santa the having a thread on boxing day saying who we got?

sorry im very blonde haha

That's right, we will make a new thread on boxing day telling everyone who sent their card :)

So just to clear everything up

You should all be receiving a pm very shortly with the address of the person you have to send your card to.

We are NOT signing out cards with our name/username we are signing them from secret Santa/ bnb Santa or anything else you prefer.

We will start a new thread on boxing day telling each person who sent their card.

The only people who will know who their cards are from is myself, Mandy and Aly, so the people who are sending to us can sign their card as the want.

I think that is everything but if you have any more questions then fire away :)

Oh one person will be receiving 2 cards this is not a mistake we had an odd number of people so someone has the pleasure of receiving 2 cards, just as Aly has the pleasure of sending 2 :)

I have started a new thread for you to let us know when you have received your pm could you please let us know so we can make sure everyone is in :)

I thought I might get someone I didn't know, but I didn't!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

p.s. im BUSTING to know who got me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back