Aly,Sabby and Mandy's secret Christmas card swap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it be a laugh if me and Mandy81 got paired up !!!!! I wouldnt even have to buy a stamp, I could make her come to my house and collect it !!! lol

yeah but you wouldnt get your own sis as me and mandy have to pick someone for you :wacko: lol

yeah
But I might forget that she is my sister :shrug:

did you ever think of that :wacko:

we are sisters ??? :shrug:

yeah but what if I were to close my eyes and forget about you, then we may forget that we're related :wacko:

Am I the only one who thinks of these things :shrug:

How's everyone gonna sign there cards with there real names and then username underneth else we may not know who they are from xxx

Pming aly now xx

How's everyone gonna sign there cards with there real names and then username underneth else we may not know who they are from xxx

Pming aly now xx

I have asked everyone to pm their preference to Aly, if you want to use your real name or username it is up to you :) We will start a thread after Christmas, maybe Boxing day and tell everyone who the pairs were, so everyone will know who sent theirs :)

could everyone who is wanting to do this please PM me your address ASAP that way i wont miss any one :flower:

If I have missed your name off the list please let me know :)

well im calling it a night as samsam wont settle
night night everyone :kiss:

Because I'm thick....do we just write the card but not sign it?Confuddled...lol.xx

A quick question :

would you prefer to know who your card is from or will we leave it a secret until boxing day and post a list?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
that means i will have to wait to see who my card is from :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member