Am I a bit crazy here?

overthemoon

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has been to this website https://www.shitmykidsruined.com

But I think it's funny (though some of the photos hurt to look at, like the broken camera lens) it just makes me want a kid even MORE. Am I crazy for that? :shrug: Just wondering. :wacko:

I love the vaseline one on the second/third page!!! haha

Makes me consider investing in industrial strength baby-proofing (especially the broken camera, ouch)!

I have to say though, the little girl who painted herself on pg 3? is adorable!

oh my goodness i actually laughed so out loud there. hilarious pictures!

:haha:
Yes the camera one broke my heart. Poor camera.
There's one where the little boy fell asleep with his hands in his diapers, and his hands are covered in you-know-what. I thought it was pretty funny. Icky, but funny. :rofl:

omg!!

how have i never seen this website before!! its brilliant!!

only on page2 so far but the kids that wanted to be tigers....so cute!!

thats the kind of thing i would have done when i was younger!! :p

Ha ha ha ha so funny but NO does not put me off wanting to be a mummy at all the good seriously outweighs the bad surely!

We had my nephew living with us for a while when he was 2 and he got my eyeshadow all over our cream carpet in our bedroom! this is what 1001 stain remover was designed for it is a godsend! :)

I have 2 dogs so I am used to constantly cleaning up after them so will be no different I think!

I have 2 dogs so I am used to constantly cleaning up after them so will be no different I think!

I would say two dogs are worse, or mine are at least, lol.

I would say two dogs are worse, or mine are at least, lol.

Ha ha yeah think you may be right there but they will be good at cleaning up after the child :) they already sit beneath my nieces highchair cleaning up agter her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->