am i? am i not?

emerphire

working on sweet pea #1
Reaction score
Hi, am i or am i not pregnant? am i just tricking my mind into believing i am? here are some facts:

:witch: my menstrual cycles have been as such for the last three months:

7/22/07
8/19/07
9/16?/07 (i can't remember the exact date on this one)
10/12/07

:smug:we baby danced on the 23rd and 25th of october (25th being my most fertile).

:sick: i'm experiencing most of the symptoms - i know are also related to PMS - sore boobs, fatigue, sore boobs, backaches, nausea (sans vomiting) or heartburn, i can't really tell. the sensation i feel is right below my sternum and has been pretty persistent. i don't remember ever having heartburn before (if it is heartburn).

:cry: i took a First Response Early Result test on 11/9 (the day i was supposed to be due) and it came out negative.

:smug: baby danced again... i was expecting the dance to start AF, it usually does, if I'm expecting my period. but nope. nothing.

:shy: it is now 11/12 and AF still hasn't come. usually, if my period were to come, it would come earlier than the previous month. so i'm late this month. i did notice a brownish discharge. but in very very small amounts. i haven't been in any other unusual stress lately - i've sorta been doing the same thing for the last 3 months...

i know that just thinking about it, though, would cause much stress, so that's why i'm thinking that i'm just trying to trick myself into believing i am.

when should i test again? any advice?

oh my..... watch, right after i post this, AF will have made her appearance. I just know it:nope:

thanks, all :)

thank you :) i'm new here, what does FMU mean?

I'm new too and get baffled by all the acronyms! look here: https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730

Sounds like pregnancy cymptoms to me!!! But you're right - it is easy to convince yourself of anything when you want it enough. Maybe do another test to see. And to put your mind at rest. If that's negative then I suppose waiting for the next period would be sensible?

thanks tinytoes for the link! i just checked it out and FMU isn't on there. hmm!

i keep going to the bathroom to see if i'll swipe off any blood. still nothing. i need to just stop thinking about it!

fmu is first moring urine the hcg levels are more concentrated then as you havent been drinking or urinating in your sleep so its more likely to give youa positive result. My af arrived to days late this month on the day i normally get i i had a tiny spec of pink in cm (cervical mucus) a iny bit of brown the next day (got excitie because i thought it was implantation) and then bam next day af arrived. But you could still be pregnant!! good luck!!

thanks ladies :)

if i *am* pregnant, did i test too early the first time? (i tested 11/9, the day i was supposed to get it with the First Response Early result PG test). I was going to test this morning, but figured, if I saw brown last night (and if i wasn't preggo) that I'd just got it today. so this morning, still brown discharge. no sign of red. could be the beginning of my period or implantation?? (hoping the latter). I will see how things go today, and if no AF, i'll test tomorrow.

good luck hun hope you get your bfp

thanks all. i need to keep myself busy. i'm thinking too hard...

just went to the bathroom and saw more red than brown discharge. :witch: seems to be making her appearance :(

should i take a HPT just to check, since I was late..... or spare myself the disappointment?

I wouldn't waste the test...I would wait and see if it gets heavy.

sounds promising to me :o) and the fact that af is already late as it should have arrived earlier than last months date.

keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->