am i an official daddy?

BunInOven

Reaction score
hello everybody, i just signed up.i am a dad to be with our very first. i noticed there is alot of people from across the pond...

here is my first of many questions. when are you officialy called a daddy? the first trip to the doctor, or after the baby is born?

and how long untill i get approved to the 18+ section? my wife and i, mostly me :) , are wanting to spice up the "night life"

looks like alot of good info all over this site...

oh btw we are 21 weeks

here is 19 week ultrasound

Welcome!!

Im not 100% but i think you have to make 50+ posts before you can have acess to the over 18's section .. i may be wrong though

hello and welcome :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Im not 100% but i think you have to make 50+ posts before you can have acess to the over 18's section .. i may be wrong though

I thought so too, although it no longer says that in the group description...

I think you can call urself a daddy whenever you feel like one, there is no set rule. If you want to start now then go for it!

I think you can call urself a daddy whenever you feel like one, there is no set rule. If you want to start now then go for it!

well then i am a daddy then.. officially :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Tansahara/US10-1.jpg

Welcome 2 the site, enjoy your time here, and i am sure you will love it like us all
xx

Welcome to BabyandBump

:D
and how long untill i get approved to the 18+ section? my wife and i, mostly me :) , are wanting to spice up the "night life"
Just have to clear this up - The over 18's is erm not the 'night life' sex tips cure its more for laughs as some people are sensitive to certain jokes discussions so I guess post in that section away from the public open forum.

:confused:

Welcome to BabyandBump

Just have to clear this up - The over 18's is erm not the 'night life' sex tips cure its more for laughs as some people are sensitive to certain jokes discussions so I guess post in that section away from the public open forum.

ahhh..

well where would i post "spicy" topics at...

ie, lingerie, positions, ect..ect..?

Welcome to BabyandBump

ahhh..

well where would i post "spicy" topics at...

ie, lingerie, positions, ect..ect..?

Wow, 6 posts and you are already asking about this kind of stuff? Congratulations on the baby... but what kind of forum do you think this is?

Wow, 6 posts and you are already asking about this kind of stuff? Congratulations on the baby... but what kind of forum do you think this is?

lol..

thats actually the reason i signed up... my wife and i where sitting here talking about lingerie and how she doesn't fit into the stuff she had before and that conversation evolved in to sex... and she told me to google pregnancy forums and see what other have done that worked...

so thats why i am here... :)

I doubt you'll find that kinda stuff on here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"