Am i being selfish Very long sorry (Update)

Awesome I'm glad u both had that chat sounds like u both needed that!!!!! Glad it's all worked out for u!!!!

Nice one, it just goes to show how communication between partners goes a long way.

My Hubby and i always chat even if it is going to be an uncomfortable conversation i would rather it were out in the open rather than bottling everything up.

If you both carry on this way your relationship will only get stronger.

Wow, you are going to be a rock star dad. I would definitely let up on doing so much stuff for her though. I was huge at 12 weeks and now that im 23 weeks, i can still get my socks on quite easily and wash myself just fine. My husband has been pulling a lot more of the work around here, but he is definitely getting recognition and affection. Like a lot of women were saying, we are pregnant, not ill. And while its great that youre helping so much, unless she is on bedrest or having a really difficult pregnancy, she should be stepping up and doing her fair share of stuff too!

Sorry you have to go through this at such an exciting time. I hope everything works out for you. Talking is the best way to handle things, especially when it comes to women :)

I'm very pleased for you that you talked to her :hug: Communication solves so many issues and now you can both be more comfortable. :)

Thanks for letting us know how the talk went! I'm so glad you talked with her. I think most problems in relationships stem from poor communication. It sounds like your talk went really well and might have even strengthened your relationship far more than you even realize. I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Thats great you talked it through, and hopefully our posts show you she's not the only one who would feel suffocated by your lovely attempts so you know its not an excuse. Bless her she ws obviously shocked you felt how you did. Well done for talking it through and now you can stop worrying, and spoil her occasionally with unexpected things!!!

Aw how wonderful that the talk went so well. You sound like a lovely couple and I envy your ability to talk like that and sort things out. You sound like a fab husband, and your wife wife sounds pretty fab too! :) Thanks for sharing the happy outcome.

Hey, is good you managed to chat about things; good luck x

hurray for a lovely talk and a resolved situation :)

i wish my hubby talked to me more we never talk properly as he says ive got nothing to say to you , talking is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->