Am I cracking up or is there a second line?

danijoanne

Sophia aged 3
Reaction score
Not sure if I've just got a massive case of line eye or whether anyone else can see a second line. Help I'll be retesting Friday but just seeing if I'm imagining things. Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 92
I see something but those ic r not very good have you got a first response? X

No I've not can you get them from the supermarket? I just got these from b and m. I'm gonna leave it until Friday and try again. I just wasn't sure if I was seeing things. Thanks for replying always a bonus I'm not seeing things lol x

i see something... but the TEST line is not formed properly. Re-test i would say! gluck xx

Thanks hun, fingers crossed Friday it's a clear positive. Although what's the betting I crack and test tomorrow ha. Damn having annual leave in the two week wait x

I'm not sure what supermarkets sell them as i usually order mine on eBay cos there quite expensive. Good luck with the next test n keep us updated! X

I'm defo not seeing things!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 40
Yay thank you I'm shaking like mad. That was with the third week of the day after a cup of tea ��������

Confused now, gone and spent a fortune on tests and frer is positive, straight the way and digi is negative

Confused now, gone and spent a fortune on tests and frer is positive, straight the way and digi is negative

I've got the same issue. That pink one is from b n m right. I've got 2 with a faint line, they appeared around 10/15 minutes. Not sure if they right. Will try a digi tomorrow

Yeah one is b n Ms and other is first response which came up before the test line but negative in digi x

Don't worry about a digi! I never did one for that reason. They're not sensitive and can give false negatives. :)

Before the control line came up 😀😀😀😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"