Am I cracking up or is there a second line?

Yay that's worked but my profile pic isn't. My due date is 10th October based on ovulation as I have shorter periods

Yeah I told him when I did first test and my best friend. When you going to tell him? You excited to tell him x

Yeah I told him when I did first test and my best friend. When you going to tell him? You excited to tell him x

I want to do a digi and hand him that! Prob tomorrow

I've just done my digi and got pregnant but two days ago it was negative the one with conception indicator is more sensitive which one have you been using xx

I've just done my digi and got pregnant but two days ago it was negative the one with conception indicator is more sensitive which one have you been using xx

the one that says pregnant or not and the weeks. You?

Yeah same. I think we are so early that concentration of wee is crucia, I did a test at 4am and it was super light but then digi at 8am and pregnant so I think cause if held for four hours and hadn't had a drink it was stronger xx

Have you got any more b and m ones? As daft as it sounds I've found them better than frer. They were a waste of a tenner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 21
Yeah same. I think we are so early that concentration of wee is crucia, I did a test at 4am and it was super light but then digi at 8am and pregnant so I think cause if held for four hours and hadn't had a drink it was stronger xx

I weed at 4am but no test went back to sleep then tested at 7 on digi. Maybe it wasn't held long enough

Aye I think cause we are so early it's a tricky one. Get some more b and m ones 😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->