Am I crazy or am I pregnant?

Iamlight1111

Reaction score
I have been feeling pregnant for the last several days. Seemingly, too early to actually have pregnancy symptoms.

I am recovering from an autoimmune condition that affects my adrenal glands. I have been treated for PCOS for the last 2.5 years. I lost 50 lbs and have come off of all of the medications that were treating PCOS, as of the beginning of January. I had a scan of my ovaries and uterus and everything looked great.

I have not had a period since the beginning of November, but I ovulated in late December and early February. My Dr. has me on Pro-Gest (1/4 tsp morning and night) and vitex (1 - 400mg capsule 2 x per day). I have felt good on the progesterone cream, until O. Started Pro-Gest January 7th.

O - Felt aching in right ovary. CP high, soft and open. CM watery.

1 DPO - Tired and sore in low back and pelvic region. Low energy. Kind of feels like I have bladder infection (fullness and warmth) but no pain. Feels like constant pressure. Gassy. Headache. CP high, soft and closed. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear.
2 DPO - Same. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear.
3 DPO - Same, plus, pain and throbbing in my hips and legs. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. Not sleeping well.
4 DPO - Same as 3 DPO, plus, lots of activity in my uterus (fluttering, twitching, cramping). CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. Not sleeping well.
5 DPO - Same as 4 DPO. Horrible vivid dream during nap. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. Not sleeping well. Heartburn.
6 DPO - Same as 4 DPO, plus, bubbling in my low pelvic region on the left hand side. Literally feels like someone is blowing bubbles through a straw on the left side of my uterus. Temp fell by .7. I'm thinking implantation. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. Heartburn.
7 DPO - Same as 4 DPO. Temp jumps back up by .6. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. Heartburn.
8 DPO - Same as 7 DPO, plus teeth start to feel sensitive/loose. Weird. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. BLOATED. Heartburn.
9 DPO - Same as 8 DPO, plus I have metallic taste in my mouth that seems to be radiating from my teeth. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. BLOATED. Heartburn.
10 DPO - Low back/hip/leg pain subsides during day, but increases at night. Feel lethargic. Take FRED HPT, FMU negative. Waking during sleep to pee. Never do that. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. BLOATED. Heartburn. Sensitive teeth and metallic taste in mouth.
11 DPO - Same as 10 DPO. Negative FRER HPT FMU. Feeling emotionally unstable. Smells are making me feel nauseated. CM kind of creamy/kind of watery and white. Looks yellow in my underwear. BLOATED. Heartburn. Sensitive teeth and metallic taste in mouth.
12 DPO - Fatigued/lethargic. Activity in uterus has greatly reduced, but feel little electrical waves. Still a warm and full feeling in either uterus and/or bladder. Back pain/ache mostly subsided. Negative FRER HPT in early evening. Heartburn. Sensitive teeth and metallic taste in mouth. CP still high, soft, closed. Creamy CM. emotional roller coaster. Feel crazy due to increasing symptoms but BFN.
13 DPO - Awoke with heartburn and metallic taste in mouth. Pressure and full feeling in either bladder or uterus. Temp dropped a tad, but still high. So tired. Mild pressure dull achy feeling in low back, hips and legs.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

BBS have darkened on the actual nipple and have only had waves of burning sensations since O, has been increasing through the week. But, not tender to the touch. Noticed today that they are veiny.

No bleeding/spotting at all.

I feel like I'm going out of my mind. I feel pregnant. SO PREGNANT. And if I'm right about implantation on 6 DPO, wouldn't I test positive by now?

Feeling sooo discouraged. Am I out? Or is there still hope that I am pregnant?

I know that progesterone can mimic pregnancy, but to this extreme? The constant metallic taste in my mouth and heartburn and everything? I never get heartburn or a metallic taste in my mouth.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The symptoms could be caused by progesterone or a combo of hcg/estrogen/progesterone - no way to know until you get definitive positive or negative test! It is still on the early side. Is a blood test an option? <3

Blood test is an option. I decided not to test today, 13 dpo, and wait until tomorrow, 14 dpo. I am praying that I get a BFP. All of these symptoms and the BFN, yesterday at 12 dpo, is making me feel emotional and crazy ups and downs.

Thanks so much for your response. I can use all the encouragement I can get. Starting to feel hopeless.

Love and light to you Ella86. &#10084;&#65039;

I will have my fingers crossed for you! My test on 12 dpo was incredibly faint... So much so that I was almost convinced I was seeing things. (25 miu test and no pee hold, so that COULD make a difference, but still...) It wasn't until 13 dpo that it was a definite faint positive. So don't let a negative on 12 dpo make you feel like there is no chance. Update tomorrow! I hope to hear great news. But please don't lose hope if it's negative. What tests are you using? <3

Thank you for the love! I had a sudden feeling that I had a UTI. I went to urgent care and it was confirmed. On antibiotics and AZO. Let Dr. know that I'm ttc and to select a medication that is not harmful to possible pregnancy. I also had blood pulled to test for pregnancy. I have used internet cheapies, equate (regular, not early), and First Response Digital, and First Response Early Result. Started testing morning and sometimes afternoon at 9 dpo, I think.

My symptoms are still increasing; teeth extra sensitive, constant metal taste in my mouth (no longer coming and going), and heartburn is pretty constant, too. Sore throat. Feel like I'm getting sick, felt like that last week too, but haven't actually gotten sick. Pretty emotional and easily aggravated. Exhausted. Mild/dull cramps/pressure, not as bad as it was last week. Feel like I can't eat enough to feel full. Still bloated and gassy. Breasts warmth/burning comes and goes. Praying that it's because I'm BFP.

Sending love.

:dust:

Everything crossed for you that you get your BFP. Hope the antibiotics help with the uti quickly so you start to feel better!

@Bekah78

Thanks so much. Literally just got off of the phone with the dr and blood test was BFN. Not sure why I'm having the metallic taste in my mouth and the heartburn, but I am going to stop the progesterone today and we'll see if it subsides.

Much love and many blessings to you and your bundle. Looks like you a due pretty soon. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->