Am I crazy or are these symptoms..

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been trying to stay as in tune with my body as I can. On Monday morning I got a positive OPK but by the afternoon it was gone, for me that was CD15. My cycles have been super wonky, and if I was going by last months cycle I should have O'd on/around CD11. I only started poas(OPK) on CD12. We've been DTD every second day if not more since AF left to cover all our ground, and during the two different suspected "O" times we DTD everyday.

Today is CD18, last night I had very light cramping and again light/barely there cramping this morning and I woke up feeling like I am getting a cold. I was freezing cold then my face felt burning hot an hour later and now I'm cold again... could this be signs of anything? I know it's way to early to test but did anyone have these symptoms before their BFP?

Before I knew I was pregnant with my daughter, I remember waking up one night feeling ridiculously hot. I couldn't get comfortable to save my life. It was weird, because my husband is hot natured and I'm the opposite, and he was feeling pretty cool that night.

I did look into it , and it was most likely hormonal fluctuation due to implantation and my body gearing up for the pregnancy. So it could be! Good luck and lots of :dust: your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->