Am I crazy to pay for scan at 11weeks?

angelmum31

Reaction score
I have booked myself in for a private scan on Monday when I will be exactly 11 weeks. I also have hospital scan booked for 12 weeks 2 days! Am i crazy to pay for a private scan? I want my daughter to come to the hospital one (to find out about baby) but after my mmc I am petrified in case something is wrong. I just thought the 11 week one would reassure me... Or should I just wait it out?

Personally I'd have waited. You could ask oh or someone to wait outside with dd Til you know everything's ok and then bring her in.
I'd save your money to put towards a scan at a later date (gender or 4d?) just my feelings though 😊 good luck x

Agree with loraloo, since your 12 week scan isn't too far I would have just waited x

Your saying exactly what I am thinking! I think i will cancel it and just wait it out! Thanks x

I did with my daughter, was told I might have to wait till 14 weeks for my 12 week scan because they were over run with appointments! We decided to book a scan when I was 10+5, and that day just before we left my appointment came through for me to have scan at 12+5 �� still went obviously think I would have waited otherwise though, save the money for a scan later on! :)

At this point I'd wait it out too. I'd defo save the money for a later scan, they are fun!

It is your money, and your peace of mind. I had an ultrasound at doctors office last week, and won't have one again until September 8! So I am paying for one in the middle of my 10th week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->