Am I crazy?!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Am I crazy for wanting to start TTC for #2 when my daughter is10 months old?! When the baby is born that will make them about a year and a half apart.

My husband ands I were planning to start TTC when DD is 18 months but for some reason now we both want to try sooner!

Eeek! Am I insane? lol

Nope! My Dh and I started trying for #3 when DD2 was 4 months. There is 14 months between them.

Nope. We have a 15m gap and it's brilliant! My boys are so close and now that youngest is up on his feet it's marvellous as they entertain one another and love one another so much....they do gang up on me though! lol :haha:

If you both want it and there's no reason to wait, go for it! :thumbup:

Nope! Lots of people have a smallish gap between their LO's and love it :). There's 21 months between my 2, I would ave liked an 18 month gap between 2 and 3 but DH wasn't having it :haha:.

Me and my older sister are 20 months apart and we're super close and as far as I know my mom really liked having us close in age! I do admit two girls going through puberty at the same time was tough sometimes ;) But in general, i think my mom really had a good experience and me and my sister have always been super close :)

We started ttc for #2 when #1 was only 7 months old. It took us 10 months, which was rough emotionally but good in the end. Now that I have two, I'm waiting a bit longer for my sanity. lol. But I don't think it's crazy to start trying at this point.

Noo course not there is 18 months between mine i was TTC for 1 month for baby#2 and its safe to say i thought i would be TTC for longer.

My friend is ready to drop and there is 14-15 months between her kids.
Good Luck ! x

You ladies have made me feel so much better about it lol. I'm getting excited about it and hoping July and August comes fast!

I don't think it's crazy at all! We'd like to have our children close together!

I love that they will be close together! I just know it'll be alot of work lol

Heck i got my bfp with ds3 when ds2 was 6m old!!!! I wont lie.....it was scary but i would be TTC now if i could (hubby is in teacher training so don't want a term 1 baby lol) as i don't want a massive age gap at all. I had 3 within 4 years!!!

Oh jeez I would be scared if I got pregnant when she is 6 months lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->