Am I crazy

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Hi there so I've got 4 kids a girl and three boys they are my world and we have a very happy family life me and hubby both work and do quite well financially I work from home so I've plenty of time to look after the kids anyway I'm so broody again and I would love one more baby but I feel judged for having so many also feel like I'm selfish for wanting more when some woman can't have any thought please I've wrote a similar thread before but just interested to hear others opinions if you've made it this far thanks for reading pointless thread really lol

Only you and your partner can make this decision. If you want another child and you have the means then I say go for it. Don't let other people's journey's dictate how many children you have. It is one thing to feel empathy for those who can't conceive however that is their journey, not yours, and shouldn't really enter into the equation when it comes to these kind of life decisions.

All the best and good luck x

Hi there so I've got 4 kids a girl and three boys they are my world and we have a very happy family life me and hubby both work and do quite well financially I work from home so I've plenty of time to look after the kids anyway I'm so broody again and I would love one more baby but I feel judged for having so many also feel like I'm selfish for wanting more when some woman can't have any thought please I've wrote a similar thread before but just interested to hear others opinions if you've made it this far thanks for reading pointless thread really lol
I agree that this is your journey and you have to make that choice. My dh and I have 5 and I'm currently in the tww even though we weren't trying for another. I am a bit anxious about what people will say if I am pg, but my dh said it best. "It's none of their business ".
If that's what you and SO want, then who cares what others think. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->