am I deluding myself ...

it's horribly frustrating isn't it? I almost decided to take a break from ttc earlier, but that's not going to get me my bfp, so I've had an attitude change, and am all ready to go for it as soon as af shows up

Those test can be hard to see. Perhaps get a FRER. I know they are spendy but I have always had great early results with them. Good luck!

I think I can see something on the second one. Good luck hun. x

it's horribly frustrating isn't it? I almost decided to take a break from ttc earlier, but that's not going to get me my bfp, so I've had an attitude change, and am all ready to go for it as soon as af shows up

well in my case giving up got me my bfp :thumbup: heres how it happened....
the cycle i got preg with this baby we were moving house and i said to OH that this cycle we should just not try and concertrate on house move and if honest i was getting fed up with trying it had been nearly 2 years of active trying so the break was nice, anyways 2 weeks after we moved in i got ov pains and it just so happened that that night me and OH had some :sex: only the one time and i forgot about it as i thought it wouldnt happen in million years.....next thing i knew 2 weeks after ov i was feeling a bit different, took a test and had a BFP :happydance: i actually couldnt believe that it happened from one night of sex on ov day that was it, and i still believe that being laid back and forgetting about my cycle was why i feel preg, i didnt chart or opk and had done both of them for nearly 2 years without anything happening.
just wanted to let u know that sometimes a break helps babe xxxx

:hugs: thanks for the reply hun :D

I'm going to take a break from the opks, but am going to keep temping as my chart just completely baffles me atm :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->