Am I doing the right thing?! HELP!!!

O/T but I miss Noah rooting :( Its a reflex they're born with and grow out of it by 6 months (but Noah stopped much earlier). It was so cute! Awwww newborn broooodiness

im right there with you lol... OH not so much lmao :dohh:

I did everything you just said when Oscar was that age- actually until he was 11 months !! lol . I've only just got him into his own cot as he just wanted to feed all night and found it much easier to co sleep but with another baby on the way decided it was best to get him in his own cot and also i don't feed him on demand anymore . Do what you are doing . Your doing a great job xx

Your doing the right thing:)
She is YOUR baby and you should raise her how you like.
Your not doing anything wrong
just different from what your mum would do.

keep doing what your doing :)

I do the exact same thing, people give me the sme advice, i think people forget babies are babies they tell you when they NEED things!

My lo is nearly 6 months and i do everything that you listed. He was breastfed when he was really young and i fed on demand, as they get older they get into a routine and ive now started weaning him. We co-sleep, my mum kept saying to me in the early days that its a rod for my own back and he'll never go in his own bed, but at the end of the day he's my baby ill parent him how i feel is right for my son, and if he wants to sleep in my bed then he can he'll go in his cot when hes ready. And as for picking him up when he crys, a baby at that age cries because they want something not just for the sake of it. I think your doing everything right your definatly not a bad mummy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->