Am I Doing This All Wrong? :-(?

KaidensMummy

My Wee Baby Boy Kaiden :)
Reaction score
Heyy!!

Well Kaidens One Now..And Ive Been Back At Work Full Time Since He Was 5 Months!! When I Get Home..We Play..Have A Story..Have Dinner..Bathtime..Bottle Then Bed!! I Try And Spend As Much Time With him At The Weekends As Possible, And In The Mornings Before Work!! But Im Starting To Feel Guilty...Hes In Doors All Day With his Dad Because Of The Weather & There Is No Mother + Baby Clubs In Our Area!! Do U Think He Will Be Bored? He Has Plenty Of Toys But I Feel As Though He Needs Some Time With Other Kids..Or Just Something Diffrent To Do Instead Of Being In With Dad All Day? Any Ideas? xx

Hey hun
havent seen you on in a while, happy belated birthday to your little man xx
How about if daddy took him swimming, or to the library sometimes they have little book reading sessions.
I still take Dec to the park if it has been raining just stick his wellies on and carry an old towel to wipe the swings.
But in saying that at this time of the year Dec does spend a lot of time in the house with just me and he is doing just fine.
Sorry I wasnt much help just wanted to say hi xx

Olivi goes into Nursery so I dont have the issues with her not interacting with other children But..

Im back at work also and know how difficult it is. I feel bad sometimes and that I dont spend enough time with her and i feel like im missing out etc.

How about daddy taking him to a soft play as a treat etc there are always plenty of children around the same age as Olivia when I go.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"