Am I doing this wrong?

Brandybrose93

Reaction score
I'm about 18 days late now, I haven't been stressed or anything like that. I did take two tests and both negative, but the results showed up within seconds. That didn't happen when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago. I have one more test but I don't want to waste it. Am I really doing it wrong? I know it shouldn't be pointed downward and I know you have to lay it flat...??? Help

Are you using s different brand? I find more expensive brands give you quicker results. Inter cheapies gave me many many false positives by showing up a second line even when not pregnant x

You may have ovulated late.. that could be why your cycle is late if you are getting negative tests

Mine didn't show up until the colour had completely gone off the rest of the test? Are you weeing in a cup and dipping it in?

Are you using s different brand? I find more expensive brands give you quicker results. Inter cheapies gave me many many false positives by showing up a second line even when not pregnant x

It's the cheap Walgreens test, I never buy the expensive ones.

I thought that was the problem but I've noticed some signs that I could be.

I know walgreens in particular are less sensitive than other tests, I bought some and had no luck.. If you have a dollar tree around, Veriquik was great for me this time around... it took the full 5 min to show though. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->